Renewing membership

30.06king

AH member
Reaction score
Member of
New Zealand Deerstalkers Association, NZ Sika Foundation, SCI, DSC
Hunted
Cameroon, Namibia, Zimbabwe
I haven't been in here for years. I do frequent only one or two other hunting themed sites and sometimes thought of revisiting here and now have finally (re) registered.
I enjoy keeping up with events and trends in the world of hunting. I have been a hunter for 48 years and think I will remain so until the end of my hunting days :D.
Mostly I am hunting here , in New Zealand, with the odd overseas hunt thrown in as money allows. And I have enjoyed it all.
Anyway, looking forward to quietly participating on AH as well.
Cheers

Welcome back.

Good day! Welcome!!
Johan

:S Welcome: Back

Welcome back! Looking forward to hearing more from you!

Greetings 30.06king,

Khomas Highland Hunting Safaris of Namibia, welcomes you to the greatest forum on earth.

When you have a spare minute, I invite you to take a look into the Khomas Safaris website.

Cheers,
Velo Dog.

:S Welcome: back to AH!

Welcome to AH! We look forward to you sharing your stories!

Welcome welcome welcome

Welcome back to AH!

Welcome back to AH

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
shoppursuecom

Latest profile posts

sgtsabai wrote on Tanks's profile.
Business is the only way to fly. I'm headed to SA August 25. I'm hoping that business isn't an arm and a leg. If you don't mind, what airline and the cost for your trip. Mine will be convoluted. I'll be flying into the states to pick up my 416 Rigby as Thailand doesn't allow firearms (pay no attention to the daily shootings and killings) so I'll have 2 very long trips.
Vonfergus wrote on JamesJ's profile.
I am interested in the Double
Nick BOWKER HUNTING SOUTH AFRICA wrote on EGS-HQ's profile.
Hi EGS

I read your thread with interest. Would you mind sending me that PDF? May I put it on my website?

Rob
85lc wrote on Douglas Johnson's profile.
Please send a list of books and prices.