Remington SP-10!

Rtsj

AH veteran
Reaction score
Media
Hunting reports
Africa
Excellent condition. Wood/Matt blued 26” barrel. Metal is 98% wood is 90-95%. Some dents in checkering and a few light scratches in the stock. Have all the factory choke tubes and an Indian Creek Black Diamond Turkey choke as well as a Patternmaster waterfowl choke. I’ve not hunted with the gun for about 10 years and has just been sitting in the safe. Now with shoulder surgery coming I figure it’s time to go. Can send as many pics as needed. Asking $1250 FTF or $1325 shipped with insurance to your FFL. Must accept from an individual or u pay the xtra FFL fee. Alaska and Hawaii will be a little more.

Thanks
Roy

IMG_0820.jpeg
IMG_0816.jpeg
IMG_0817.jpeg
IMG_0819.jpeg
IMG_0818.jpeg
IMG_0821.jpeg
IMG_0822.jpeg

Last edited by a moderator:
Might want to add a few details. Are you selling it or did you post it in the wrong section?

I've always wanted one of these .. addl: American Arms SXS Turkey, 10 Ga.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
JuliusQ88

Latest posts

Latest profile posts

SETH RINGER wrote on Fatback's profile.
IF YOU DON'T COME UP WITH ANY .458, I WILL TRY AND GET MY KID TO PACK SOME UP FOR YOU BUT PROBABLY WOUDN'T BE TILL THIS WEEKEND AND GO OUT NEXT WEEK.
PURA VIDA, SETH
sgtsabai wrote on Sika98k's profile.
I'm unfortunately on a diet. Presently in VA hospital as Agent Orange finally caught up with me. Cancer and I no longer can speak. If all goes well I'll be out of here and back home in Thailand by end of July. Tough road but I'm a tough old guy. I'll make it that hunt.
sgtsabai wrote on Wyfox's profile.
Nice one there. I guided for mulies and elk for about 10 or so years in northern New Mexico.
sgtsabai wrote on Tanks's profile.
Business is the only way to fly. I'm headed to SA August 25. I'm hoping that business isn't an arm and a leg. If you don't mind, what airline and the cost for your trip. Mine will be convoluted. I'll be flying into the states to pick up my 416 Rigby as Thailand doesn't allow firearms (pay no attention to the daily shootings and killings) so I'll have 2 very long trips.