Reduced Leopard Hunt With Sable Free

One finger mean you only sponsoring 1 spike?
 
SUNP0001_2.JPG
 
nice cat, thanks for sharing!
 
Wayne did you per chance see a big spotted cat at that tree?
 
Wayne, at least we know how to do the approach after the shot....had practice.
 
Man, killing me.
 
Me too @johnnyblues ! Man I need to go play some scratch off tickets to try to get on the second leopard hunt that is available!!!
 
Wayne, at least we know how to do the approach after the shot....had practice.

As long as it runs down the gully the same way. If not, you best make a plan at the time!
 
Kurt you got to stare at it a little longer than I did.
 
Glad you got them both sold. Looking forward to seeing some pic's of the cats after you get them in the salt
 
Bill all we can do is try our best for them, but confident they will make it to the salt.
 
I think your record on cats speaks for it self. I am sure the hunter does his part we will be seeing some pictures.

Good luck on your hunting season
 

Forum statistics

Threads
70,363
Messages
1,574,244
Members
169,986
Latest member
LaunaKuest
 

 

 

Latest profile posts

K_P wrote on Buckleyguy12's profile.
Good morning from Montana.

I'm looking at a post from 2018 where you were looking for a lefty Winchester in .375 H&H Magnum. I'm selling mine. My email is [redacted] in the event that you're still searching for a unicorn.

Best,

Kelly Palmer
Gents, if you book and pay your deposit before the end of this year , you can have the bigger cull package for the 2026 price! https://www.africahunting.com/threa...griffiths-safaris-starting-at-us-2-560.96285/
I am currently in Northern Cape scouting a hunting area, we will have lots of amazing hunting opportunities for 2027! I will post updated available dates soon!
Azklmsr wrote on MANKAZANA SAFARIS's profile.
Good Evening. I am very interested in you hunt for the spiral slam. March in 2028 would be fine for me

Couple of quick questions:

1) Can we add some additional species on
2) what do you want for a deposit?
3) how do you want me to sign up

I'm on whats app or email

Kurt [redacted]

have a great evening
 
Top