Deals & offers
Media
Articles
Hunting reports
Africa
Hunted
SOUTH AFRICA, BOTSWANA, NAMIBIA, ZIMBABWE, MOZAMBIQUE, ENGLAND, U.S.A
LEOPARD 21 000$, GET SABLE FOR FREE. 2016

Mozambique Leopard Sable combo hunt for 2016 x 2.
We have two leopards on quota for 2016.

TMS Hunting Safari is offering two leopard/sable combo hunts. 25 500$ each.

14 day @ 1000$ a day.
leopard trophy fee 7000$
Sable trophy fee 4500$

INCLUDED IN DAILY RATES:

• Services of professional hunter.

• Accommodation on hunting area.

• Meals and all drinks (excluding spirits).

• Services of PH, camp staff, skinners and trackers.

• Field processing of trophies.

EXCLUDED FROM DAILY RATES:

• All gratuities to Ph and staff.

• Trophy documentation, dipping, packing and shipping of trophies.

• Hotel accommodation before and after the safari.

• Air transfer to and from hunting areas.

Gun licenses 250$

Hunting permit 250$

Rifle hire 50$ per day.

watermark.php

watermark.php

Last edited by a moderator:
:E Day Dreaming::E Day Dreaming::E Day Dreaming::E Eek::E Eek:Damnit!!!!! That's a smokin deal. I'd give just about anything to make that work for this year.

Erik, he is killing us both with these hunt deals:E Excited::E Excited::E Excited:

simon that was a cheap deal in the first place.....and if nobody kills themselves in the rush to buy these hunts at this price and be able to experience REAL WILD AFRICA then i will shake my head in utter disbelief ............good luck in selling them simon (y)

Simon impressive deal sir!

simon that was a cheap deal in the first place.....and if nobody kills themselves in the rush to buy these hunts at this price and be able to experience REAL WILD AFRICA then i will shake my head in utter disbelief ............good luck in selling them simon (y)

That pretty much sums it up.

Great offer Simon, especially considering where this is!

Thanks Gents, the way things are running they will be fat for 2017.

What a deal! I'll say one thing... africahunting.com represents a real danger to my bank account... so many deals, so hard to say no!

I feel for all the good guys over there with demand dropping off the cliff. All the best in getting these hunts sold Simon.

Have you gotten your elephant quota yet?

wow simon that is one hell of a deal. Any hunters want to do the hunt I will take the sable if you want the cat. LOL that I can afford.

I hope you get your hunts sold soon and someone gets the hunt of a lifetime this year

Wow, nice offer!!!! Going to buy lotto tickets now, will let you know!

I am already booked for Moz in '17 for buff and sable. But guys this is a truly great offer. Someone who has only experienced ranch hunting in RSA, please jump on this!

I forgot to add this to my last post ... :E Eek::E Shocked::E Shocked:

@Wheels, we have our AGM on the 5 May in Maputo, the elephant situation in on the agenda. I hope I will get quota for 2017.

I have never seen the market as bad as it is this year. I just saw a leopard hunt sold through an agent in Zim for 11950$. If the agent takes 10% that less than 10 000$ to the outfitter....CRAZY!!! Sorry, but I feel leopard deserve more respect.

@Wheels, we have our AGM on the 5 May in Maputo, the elephant situation in on the agenda. I hope I will get quota for 2017.

I have never seen the market as bad as it is this year. I just saw a leopard hunt sold through an agent in Zim for 11950$. If the agent takes 10% that less than 10 000$ to the outfitter....CRAZY!!! Sorry, but I feel leopard deserve more respect.

Hope you get the elephant quota back for 2017. This year is tough. Not sure if next year will be much better. Demand from the oil patch states may well be worse next year.

Excellent offer. Someone need to jump on this!

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Sammie2072

Latest posts

Latest profile posts

Cwoody wrote on Woodcarver's profile.
Shot me email if Beretta 28 ga DU is available
Thank you
Pancho wrote on Safari Dave's profile.
Enjoyed reading your post again. Believe this is the 3rd time. I am scheduled to hunt w/ Legadema in Sep. Really looking forward to it.
check out our Buff hunt deal!
Because of some clients having to move their dates I have 2 prime time slots open if anyone is interested to do a hunt
5-15 May
or 5-15 June is open!
shoot me a message for a good deal!
dogcat1 wrote on skydiver386's profile.
I would be interested in it if you pass. Please send me the info on the gun shop if you do not buy it. I have the needed ammo and brass.
Thanks,
Ross