Redo introduction

welcome welcome welcome
 
Well, I have been trolling a little, but now fully retired. Thought that I would reintroduce myself. Lived many places but landed in MN for the last 23 years. Fortunately the Wife hunts with me sometimes... a good woman. I finally am going to Africa next spring. I should be at the SCI Nashville this year.
Welcome to AH! Enjoy that trip to Africa and start planning the next adventure.
 
Well, I have been trolling a little, but now fully retired. Thought that I would reintroduce myself. Lived many places but landed in MN for the last 23 years. Fortunately the Wife hunts with me sometimes... a good woman. I finally am going to Africa next spring. I should be at the SCI Nashville this year.
Welcome! May you enjoy retirement whilst keeping busy with the things you want. Good luck with your Africa trip and the planning that remains. I think we are looking forward to Nashville!
 
I used to sell hunts to British Columbia for moose, bear and wolf at the SCI. Always enjoyed the convention.
 
Welcome from Chaska MN
 
Hello dlmac,

Khomas Highland Hunting Safaris of Namibia, welcomes you to the greatest forum on earth.

Best Regards,
Velo Dog.
 
Welcome to AH. Congrats on your upcoming safari!
 
Welcome to AH!
 

Forum statistics

Threads
70,363
Messages
1,574,250
Members
169,987
Latest member
BetCommsa
 

 

 

Latest profile posts

K_P wrote on Buckleyguy12's profile.
Good morning from Montana.

I'm looking at a post from 2018 where you were looking for a lefty Winchester in .375 H&H Magnum. I'm selling mine. My email is [redacted] in the event that you're still searching for a unicorn.

Best,

Kelly Palmer
Gents, if you book and pay your deposit before the end of this year , you can have the bigger cull package for the 2026 price! https://www.africahunting.com/threa...griffiths-safaris-starting-at-us-2-560.96285/
I am currently in Northern Cape scouting a hunting area, we will have lots of amazing hunting opportunities for 2027! I will post updated available dates soon!
Azklmsr wrote on MANKAZANA SAFARIS's profile.
Good Evening. I am very interested in you hunt for the spiral slam. March in 2028 would be fine for me

Couple of quick questions:

1) Can we add some additional species on
2) what do you want for a deposit?
3) how do you want me to sign up

I'm on whats app or email

Kurt [redacted]

have a great evening
 
Top