Recommendations for Buffalo hunt

Welcome to AH! You will certainly get a buffalo in Mozambique for that price and it will be a great experience, the 7 days is a bit concerning but it can be done.
 
John
First of all welcome to the forum. I can assit you with open area buffalo in South Africa if you don't mind coming back. I know you said zim or moz but let me know and we can look at what i can offer you. All the best
Gerrit
 
Hi John

sure i could work something out for you
we are reputable outfit in SA have been running for over 10+ years now
we operate on 13500 acres, 5400ha
if this suits we could come in in your budget no problem
send me a message or email and we take it from there

regards
 
There are some great deals out there, including some for a low/no fences hunt. I have a couple outfitters that can do it without a problem, Even one that guarantees opportunity for less than $13k. Drop me an email and i'll send you some details
 
There are some great deals out there, including some for a low/no fences hunt. I have a couple outfitters that can do it without a problem, Even one that guarantees opportunity for less than $13k. Drop me an email and i'll send you some details

Definitely give James a call. He will help you to find the hunt you truly want in a llace you truly want it at a reasonable price, and not try and convince you as to why a hunt you didn't ask for is just as good.
 

Forum statistics

Threads
70,439
Messages
1,576,365
Members
170,562
Latest member
MavisWoods
 

 

 

Latest profile posts

Hornedfrogbbq wrote on Rhoyland4's profile.
Do you mind me asking what auction you are referencing? I'm not in the market for any of those rifles...just curious.

Frosty in Fort Worth
K_P wrote on Buckleyguy12's profile.
Good morning from Montana.

I'm looking at a post from 2018 where you were looking for a lefty Winchester in .375 H&H Magnum. I'm selling mine. My email is [redacted] in the event that you're still searching for a unicorn.

Best,

Kelly Palmer
Gents, if you book and pay your deposit before the end of this year , you can have the bigger cull package for the 2026 price! https://www.africahunting.com/threa...griffiths-safaris-starting-at-us-2-560.96285/
I am currently in Northern Cape scouting a hunting area, we will have lots of amazing hunting opportunities for 2027! I will post updated available dates soon!
 
Top