Recommendations for Buffalo hunt

Welcome to AH! You will certainly get a buffalo in Mozambique for that price and it will be a great experience, the 7 days is a bit concerning but it can be done.

John
First of all welcome to the forum. I can assit you with open area buffalo in South Africa if you don't mind coming back. I know you said zim or moz but let me know and we can look at what i can offer you. All the best
Gerrit

Hi John

sure i could work something out for you
we are reputable outfit in SA have been running for over 10+ years now
we operate on 13500 acres, 5400ha
if this suits we could come in in your budget no problem
send me a message or email and we take it from there

regards

There are some great deals out there, including some for a low/no fences hunt. I have a couple outfitters that can do it without a problem, Even one that guarantees opportunity for less than $13k. Drop me an email and i'll send you some details

There are some great deals out there, including some for a low/no fences hunt. I have a couple outfitters that can do it without a problem, Even one that guarantees opportunity for less than $13k. Drop me an email and i'll send you some details

Definitely give James a call. He will help you to find the hunt you truly want in a llace you truly want it at a reasonable price, and not try and convince you as to why a hunt you didn't ask for is just as good.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Algerhodes

Latest profile posts

Roan hunt of a life time !

IHC-KB5 wrote on Huvius's profile.
Thanks for catching the Flanged brass - much appreciated!
new updates !

SETH RINGER wrote on RR 314's profile.
HOW MUCH ARE THEY?? PLAIN? CAMO? THX, SETH
USN
Please a prayer request due to Michael Sipple being mauled by a Cape buffalo.

Bayly Sipple Safaris on FB for company statement.