Ray Capone - new guy

raycapone

New member
Joined
Feb 24, 2010
Messages
6
Reaction score
0
Media
2
Member of
SCI, NRA, North American Hunting Club,
Hi all,
My wife and I went to South Africa in 08 hunting plains game.
We both can't wait to get back. We'd like to go to someplace different
and maybe hunt leopard or buffalo. Unfortunately, I'm not a rich man so
I'm shopping for deals....
 
Hi raycapone - welcome to AH.com! I think you'll find a lot of good information on this site for planning that leopard/buffalo safari! Hope you and your wife are able to return to Africa soon!
 
Hi! Ray Capone

Welcome to the world of AH, you get very good deals thru this forum , try it out , where do you propose hunting this year in SA or some other country ? .

Happy Hunting!!

Monish
 
Hi Ray

Welcome to the forum good to have you on board!

Ray please feel free to contact me if there is anything that I can help you with.

Cheers Louis
 
Monish,
I enjoyed South Africa a lot but really want to experience other countries. However,I have to go where the deals are. I already have a ...Kudu, blue wildebeest, Impala, Spring Buck, Diker, Steen buck ,Wart hog and Bush Pig.
I'd like a Zebra, Gems buck and maybe some of the smaller cats. A leopard,Cape buffalo or female lion would be amazing!!!
 
Hi Ray,

Welcome aboard.

It is always a good thing to shop around for prices. Just be careful for bargain deals!
There are good outfits on this forum and Spiral Horn Safaris is one of them. Rather pay a bit more and not get #*&#@.
 
Hello Ray and welcome to the site.
 
Welcome to AH, there is a lot of info on various countries. Namibia is a good country for gemsbok (oryx) and leopard.
 
Hello Ray,

Welcome to the forum and I trust that you will find good deals here but as Leeukop said whatch out for bargain deals out there they can turn into being a night mare hunt!

Good luck and if I can help you with anything please do not hesitate to contact me.

Good luck,
 

Forum statistics

Threads
70,308
Messages
1,572,396
Members
169,558
Latest member
Joneseleepe
 

 

 

Latest profile posts

K_P wrote on Buckleyguy12's profile.
Good morning from Montana.

I'm looking at a post from 2018 where you were looking for a lefty Winchester in .375 H&H Magnum. I'm selling mine. My email is kdp59935@gmail.com in the event that you're still searching for a unicorn.

Best,

Kelly Palmer
Gents, if you book and pay your deposit before the end of this year , you can have the bigger cull package for the 2026 price! https://www.africahunting.com/threa...griffiths-safaris-starting-at-us-2-560.96285/
I am currently in Northern Cape scouting a hunting area, we will have lots of amazing hunting opportunities for 2027! I will post updated available dates soon!
Azklmsr wrote on MANKAZANA SAFARIS's profile.
Good Evening. I am very interested in you hunt for the spiral slam. March in 2028 would be fine for me

Couple of quick questions:

1) Can we add some additional species on
2) what do you want for a deposit?
3) how do you want me to sign up

I'm on whats app or email

Kurt [redacted]

have a great evening
MHYOUNG 375 wrote on Marley7x57's profile.
If you really are interested I 'll send some pix. I have quiet a few.
 
Top