Quick detatchable scope mounts

Bignut

AH veteran
Joined
Apr 4, 2019
Messages
121
Reaction score
144
Location
New England
Media
2
Member of
NRA,
I just bought a left hand classic model 70 375H&H, and I'm looking for recommendations for detatchable scope mounts.
Thanks in advance!
 
I just bought a left hand classic model 70 375H&H, and I'm looking for recommendations for detatchable scope mounts.
Thanks in advance!
I have had good luck with Alaskan arms mounts
 
Tally QDs work well on my Simson double rifle:


The Talley compatible mount grooves are milled into the rear rib, making for a low mount.
 

Attachments

  • 51984_600x400.jpg
    51984_600x400.jpg
    167.8 KB · Views: 311
Use Talley QD rings on several of my rifles, 375, 404, 416, 458 & Lott...cant say how pleased I have been with them, return to zero after pulling and remounting hasn't been an issueswith any of them.
 
Talley are hard to beat. On almost everything of mine that isn’t a Blaser or classic German with claws.
 

Forum statistics

Threads
70,287
Messages
1,571,751
Members
169,409
Latest member
HopeBelche
 

 

 

Latest profile posts

Gents, if you book and pay your deposit before the end of this year , you can have the bigger cull package for the 2026 price! https://www.africahunting.com/threa...griffiths-safaris-starting-at-us-2-560.96285/
I am currently in Northern Cape scouting a hunting area, we will have lots of amazing hunting opportunities for 2027! I will post updated available dates soon!
Azklmsr wrote on MANKAZANA SAFARIS's profile.
Good Evening. I am very interested in you hunt for the spiral slam. March in 2028 would be fine for me

Couple of quick questions:

1) Can we add some additional species on
2) what do you want for a deposit?
3) how do you want me to sign up

I'm on whats app or email

Kurt [redacted]

have a great evening
MHYOUNG 375 wrote on Marley7x57's profile.
If you really are interested I 'll send some pix. I have quiet a few.
 
Top