Purchases On AH References

I just completed a fantastic transaction with AZDave. Although relatively new to the site, Dave allowed me the opportunity to buy my first big bore (his .375 Ruger African). This was my first online purchase and I wasn't sure how it worked. On a call to discuss, Dave explained the entire transaction and made me very comfortable with the moves required. I picked up the rifle today and it was all he said and more. Thanks for everything Dave!!
 
Completed a transaction with Bwaybuilder purchasing the Blaser R8 Classic Sporter stock and receiver he posted. Although I have been a member since Jan 2017, was my first transaction on AH. BwayBuilder made it a very positive experience, rapidly responded to my questions and the stock/receiver exceeded my expectations. I can recommend him highly and would gladly do transactions with him in the future.
 
I’m late with this one, but @Kurt Swanson was excellent to deal with when I bought one of his Ruger No1’s. He was patient waiting on me with the import process, and it arrived as advertised!
 
I have had great transactions with TTundra, Tully111, Blackbeard, doubleboy, Elkbugling, gprippers, TucsonFX4, Bonk, Rrrgcy, roverandbrew, RTG, Wyatt Smith, Spartan5, 4adam12, Woodcarver

Anyone dealing with these good folks deal with confidence
Also now have had excellent experiences transacting with buffybr, and BnC 04.
 
I completed a transaction with @Jaegger today. It could not have gone better. I would not hesitate to do business with him again (y)(y)
@Wishfulthinker580 … thanks for the post, I was not aware this thread existed!

I wish to equally post a vote of confidence: great communication throughout the purchase, prompt package, postage & tracking #. You’re a solid AH member … maybe we can share Namibian camp in the future! :D Drunk:

Happy Trails
 
@Wishfulthinker580 … thanks for the post, I was not aware this thread existed!

I wish to equally post a vote of confidence: great communication throughout the purchase, prompt package, postage & tracking #. You’re a solid AH member … maybe we can share Namibian camp in the future! :D Drunk:

Happy Trails
Thank you for your kind words. I would enjoy that very much!
 
@Rare Breed made me an awesome deal on a book I had been looking for for quite some time. This gentleman went way above and beyond for me.
Greatly appreciate him. Highest recommendation possible.
Many thanks!
Thanks my friend! So glad you are enjoying the book!
 
A lot late but I've purchased BnC 04's 340 Weatherby rifle. We did a F2F at a LGS (local for him, I was there to pick up some merchandise I had ordered online and was sort of in the area :LOL:). It was great doing business with him. Made my trip even more worth while.
 

Forum statistics

Threads
70,247
Messages
1,569,457
Members
168,711
Latest member
ghngjhgk
 

 

 

Latest profile posts

rdog wrote on Bob Nelson 35Whelen's profile.
Bob i was at Rebel gun works last Friday they had once fired 25/20 brass in their up stairs section , how are the knees going?
hunted So Africa 4 times and more to come
 
Top