Purchases On AH References

Just had a wonderful and smooth transaction with @JHM for some reloading dies. He was excellent to work with.
 
Bought a very nice over under from @CrippledEagle. Great communication and shotgun was as advertised. Seller was a big help with shipping and packaging. 2nd purchase from @CrippledEagle, great seller to deal with.
 
@JMJ888 was fantastic to deal with on a rifle I purchased from him recently. Great communication throughout the process. Rifle was packaged great and arrived in pristine condition. When the usps forgot the way to my FFL, he stayed in contact with me with updates. Great overall experience. If you have occasion to deal with him, do so with confidence.
 
Purchased an R8 rifle from Toby. Very easy transaction, and a pleasure to deal with him.

I also purchased some 9.3x62 ammo from @Havegunwilltravel, and it was a pleasure to deal with him. Ammo received quickly and as advertised.

Thank you gents!
 
Just purchased some brass and bullets from @Jager Waffen74 , and he was a great gentleman to deal with. Items arrived quickly, securely packaged, and in precisely the condition as described. Great seller, and highly recommend.
Thank you Cash_tx fast payment and pleasure to do business with!
 

Forum statistics

Threads
70,306
Messages
1,572,326
Members
169,525
Latest member
NatashaU03
 

 

 

Latest profile posts

K_P wrote on Buckleyguy12's profile.
Good morning from Montana.

I'm looking at a post from 2018 where you were looking for a lefty Winchester in .375 H&H Magnum. I'm selling mine. My email is kdp59935@gmail.com in the event that you're still searching for a unicorn.

Best,

Kelly Palmer
Gents, if you book and pay your deposit before the end of this year , you can have the bigger cull package for the 2026 price! https://www.africahunting.com/threa...griffiths-safaris-starting-at-us-2-560.96285/
I am currently in Northern Cape scouting a hunting area, we will have lots of amazing hunting opportunities for 2027! I will post updated available dates soon!
Azklmsr wrote on MANKAZANA SAFARIS's profile.
Good Evening. I am very interested in you hunt for the spiral slam. March in 2028 would be fine for me

Couple of quick questions:

1) Can we add some additional species on
2) what do you want for a deposit?
3) how do you want me to sign up

I'm on whats app or email

Kurt [redacted]

have a great evening
MHYOUNG 375 wrote on Marley7x57's profile.
If you really are interested I 'll send some pix. I have quiet a few.
 
Top