Purchases On AH References

Can’t believe I haven’t paid more attention to this thread since I’ve joined this excellent forum. Here’s my hopefully complete list of positive transactions both buying and selling. I’ll pay more attention to this very useful thread in the future!

@Surgeon1
@Flipper Dude
@Red Leg
@TOBY458
@ActionBob
@oldsilverdog
@Glenn Slaven
@icc426
@Gamebore
@BRVDude
@Brush Buck
@Texas Sharpshooter Fallacy
@Lkhntr
@Andrew Short
@dailordasailor
@The35Whelen
@Altitude sickness
@USMA84DAB
@Drywaller44
@7mmFan
@Dirtdart
@Hooknbullet2

Most recently, I had a great transaction as a buyer of a scope and mount in legit like-new condition from @Bwaybuilder ; really good price, smooth transaction, great guy.
 
I had the pleasure to buy Greame Wright's book on Double Rifles from @KJE81
He was great to deal with and very clear in his communication.
Very easy and prompt transaction.
 
I had the pleasure to buy Greame Wright's book on Double Rifles from @KJE81
He was great to deal with and very clear in his communication.
Very easy and prompt transaction.
@VertigoBE was great to deal with aswell, quick communication and swift payment, all in all a very good experience!
 
Luvthunt is a fine gentleman and pleasure to deal with. Bought a very nice custom Robar/AHR Brno 458 Lott from him. Everything went perfectly!
 
@503 is a pleasure to do business with.
 

Forum statistics

Threads
70,361
Messages
1,574,177
Members
169,915
Latest member
calfenspomgro1984
 

 

 

Latest profile posts

jnelson wrote on Jjhog's profile.
might think about getting these bullets to me
K_P wrote on Buckleyguy12's profile.
Good morning from Montana.

I'm looking at a post from 2018 where you were looking for a lefty Winchester in .375 H&H Magnum. I'm selling mine. My email is [redacted] in the event that you're still searching for a unicorn.

Best,

Kelly Palmer
Gents, if you book and pay your deposit before the end of this year , you can have the bigger cull package for the 2026 price! https://www.africahunting.com/threa...griffiths-safaris-starting-at-us-2-560.96285/
I am currently in Northern Cape scouting a hunting area, we will have lots of amazing hunting opportunities for 2027! I will post updated available dates soon!
 
Top