Purchases On AH References

Completed two deals with two different Daves, @mdwest and @AZDAVE .. no issues at all! Thank you both

back at ya...

@MTA is always a pleasure to deal with... buy or sell with confidence... stand up guy...
 
Mark Biggerstaff completed a sale of a spotting scope to me. He was a great resource of information and the purchase and shipping were quick and easy. Yes I know he does this for a living but he did a great job!!!
 
Mark Biggerstaff completed a sale of a spotting scope to me. He was a great resource of information and the purchase and shipping were quick and easy. Yes I know he does this for a living but he did a great job!!!

Thank you, pleasure as always doing business with you.
 
Just completed a sale with @Russ16 who could not have more of a gentleman. Nothing beats a face to face meeting. Thank you sir.
 
Just completed a sale with @Russ16 who could not have more of a gentleman. Nothing beats a face to face meeting. Thank you sir.
Same in this end. Nice doing business.
 
And, likewise in my dealing and communications with @9412765 who has been nothing but first class throughout. It pleases me to report he has been a complete gentleman with whom I would trade again without hesitation.
 

Forum statistics

Threads
70,287
Messages
1,570,676
Members
168,945
Latest member
StellaH741
 

 

 

Latest profile posts

MHYOUNG 375 wrote on Marley7x57's profile.
If you really are interested I 'll send some pix. I have quiet a few.
curt672 wrote on Robmill70's profile.
So What's the story on the 340 ??? thanks Curt
rdog wrote on Bob Nelson 35Whelen's profile.
Bob i was at Rebel gun works last Friday they had once fired 25/20 brass in their up stairs section , how are the knees going?
hunted So Africa 4 times and more to come
 
Top