Purchases On AH References

I bought a copy Pierre's book from @Dewald . I have not used the payment method previously but funds needed to be converted to SAR. @Dewald sent a link which had the details completed so even an old dog like me could get it to work. The book is even greater than I had heard and am greatly enjoying reading this wealth of knowledge. I highly recommend both Pierre's book and buying anything from @Dewald .
 
Just received the package for @CrippledEagle . It had everything purchased plus a few extras. Would purchase from again & can recommend. I see others have also recommended him, so I'm just adding mu vote of approval.
Thank you Ray. It was a pleasure.
 
I bought some 375 H&H brass from Mark Biggerstaff, SkullKeeper and HuntingGold. All 3 gentlemen were easy to deal with, offered a fair price for the brass and shipped quickly. Would do business with each one again in the future.
 
Just received the package for @CrippledEagle . It had everything purchased plus a few extras. Would purchase from again & can recommend. I see others have also recommended him, so I'm just adding mu vote of approval.
+1
 
I bought some 375 H&H brass from Mark Biggerstaff, SkullKeeper and HuntingGold. All 3 gentlemen were easy to deal with, offered a fair price for the brass and shipped quickly. Would do business with each one again in the future.

Always a pleasure to do business with you.
 
I bought a copy Pierre's book from @Dewald . I have not used the payment method previously but funds needed to be converted to SAR. @Dewald sent a link which had the details completed so even an old dog like me could get it to work. The book is even greater than I had heard and am greatly enjoying reading this wealth of knowledge. I highly recommend both Pierre's book and buying anything from @Dewald .

Thank you for the kind words Ray. Much appreciated!
 
Purchased a pre-64 Win Mdl 70 from Shako Badhan. He's a "stand up" gentleman! Was a pleasurable transaction from start to finish and made a good friend in the process.
 

Forum statistics

Threads
70,270
Messages
1,571,232
Members
169,291
Latest member
micimistcu1975
 

 

 

Latest posts

Latest profile posts

Azklmsr wrote on MANKAZANA SAFARIS's profile.
Good Evening. I am very interested in you hunt for the spiral slam. March in 2028 would be fine for me

Couple of quick questions:

1) Can we add some additional species on
2) what do you want for a deposit?
3) how do you want me to sign up

I'm on whats app or email

Kurt Meister
480-410-1594
azklmsr462@gmail.com

have a great evening
autofire wrote on ThinAirHunter's profile.
I think forum prohibits making reference or giving personal references to PH/Outfitters that don't advertise on this forum.

But you can call me. I would be happy to discuss Cape Buffalo .

Bob 813-310-6992
MHYOUNG 375 wrote on Marley7x57's profile.
If you really are interested I 'll send some pix. I have quiet a few.
curt672 wrote on Robmill70's profile.
So What's the story on the 340 ??? thanks Curt
 
Top