Purchases On AH References

I bought a copy Pierre's book from @Dewald . I have not used the payment method previously but funds needed to be converted to SAR. @Dewald sent a link which had the details completed so even an old dog like me could get it to work. The book is even greater than I had heard and am greatly enjoying reading this wealth of knowledge. I highly recommend both Pierre's book and buying anything from @Dewald .

Just received the package for @CrippledEagle . It had everything purchased plus a few extras. Would purchase from again & can recommend. I see others have also recommended him, so I'm just adding mu vote of approval.
Thank you Ray. It was a pleasure.

Just received the package for @CrippledEagle . It had everything purchased plus a few extras. Would purchase from again & can recommend. I see others have also recommended him, so I'm just adding mu vote of approval.
+1

I bought some 375 H&H brass from Mark Biggerstaff, SkullKeeper and HuntingGold. All 3 gentlemen were easy to deal with, offered a fair price for the brass and shipped quickly. Would do business with each one again in the future.

Always a pleasure to do business with you.

I bought a copy Pierre's book from @Dewald . I have not used the payment method previously but funds needed to be converted to SAR. @Dewald sent a link which had the details completed so even an old dog like me could get it to work. The book is even greater than I had heard and am greatly enjoying reading this wealth of knowledge. I highly recommend both Pierre's book and buying anything from @Dewald .

Thank you for the kind words Ray. Much appreciated!

I sold some 375 H&H ammo to RyanBrown here on the forum this week. Was easy to communicate with and paid very promptly. A stand up gentleman to do business with.

Purchased a pre-64 Win Mdl 70 from Shako Badhan. He's a "stand up" gentleman! Was a pleasurable transaction from start to finish and made a good friend in the process.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
JoanRigby4

Latest profile posts

Nick BOWKER HUNTING SOUTH AFRICA wrote on EGS-HQ's profile.
Hi EGS

I read your thread with interest. Would you mind sending me that PDF? May I put it on my website?

Rob
85lc wrote on Douglas Johnson's profile.
Please send a list of books and prices.
Black wildebeest hunted this week!
Cwoody wrote on Woodcarver's profile.
Shot me email if Beretta 28 ga DU is available
Thank you