Project For Sale

AZDAVE

AH ambassador
Joined
Jul 26, 2013
Messages
5,923
Reaction score
13,235
Media
215
Hunting reports
Africa
10
Hunted
South Africa,Namibia, Mozambique, Alaska,lower 48
A couple months ago I traded into a 416 Rigby CZ that shoots very nicely. I had been planning on building a 416 Riby on a Montana 1999 PH action I had in the shop. Don't need 2 416 Rigby's. So I have a new Montana PG action with rigby size bolt face, a PTG 416 Rigby finish reamer, and a oversize english walnut stock that the action has been rough fit into. Will ship the stock and reamer to your house and the action to your FFL for $850. Thank you for looking

IMG_3322.JPG
IMG_3323.JPG
 
Last edited by a moderator:
Will consider a trade of equal value
 
Boys, this is a deal...screw a barrel on this and stick it in a Mcmillan stock and away you go....if you are not inclined to have the walnut stock finished. Barrel $300, chambering $250.00.. sell the reamer for $150.00 to recoup some of $$ after you chamber the barrel.
 
SPF Thank you for looking.
 
SPF Thank you for looking.
Dave, I hope this is a done deal for you, however if it falls through let me know. I may be a “back up”.
 
@Elkbugling I am selling it as a complete project. and It is sold pending funds

@IdaRam If it doesn't work out I will send you a PM
 
Good morning.

No this was sold a couple months ago.
 

Forum statistics

Threads
70,326
Messages
1,572,988
Members
169,676
Latest member
Jeffreymorrise
 

 

 

Latest profile posts

K_P wrote on Buckleyguy12's profile.
Good morning from Montana.

I'm looking at a post from 2018 where you were looking for a lefty Winchester in .375 H&H Magnum. I'm selling mine. My email is [redacted] in the event that you're still searching for a unicorn.

Best,

Kelly Palmer
Gents, if you book and pay your deposit before the end of this year , you can have the bigger cull package for the 2026 price! https://www.africahunting.com/threa...griffiths-safaris-starting-at-us-2-560.96285/
I am currently in Northern Cape scouting a hunting area, we will have lots of amazing hunting opportunities for 2027! I will post updated available dates soon!
Azklmsr wrote on MANKAZANA SAFARIS's profile.
Good Evening. I am very interested in you hunt for the spiral slam. March in 2028 would be fine for me

Couple of quick questions:

1) Can we add some additional species on
2) what do you want for a deposit?
3) how do you want me to sign up

I'm on whats app or email

Kurt [redacted]

have a great evening
MHYOUNG 375 wrote on Marley7x57's profile.
If you really are interested I 'll send some pix. I have quiet a few.
 
Top