AZDAVE

AH legend
Reaction score
Media
Hunting reports
Africa
Hunted
South Africa,Namibia, Alaska,lower 48
A couple months ago I traded into a 416 Rigby CZ that shoots very nicely. I had been planning on building a 416 Riby on a Montana 1999 PH action I had in the shop. Don't need 2 416 Rigby's. So I have a new Montana PG action with rigby size bolt face, a PTG 416 Rigby finish reamer, and a oversize english walnut stock that the action has been rough fit into. Will ship the stock and reamer to your house and the action to your FFL for $850. Thank you for looking

IMG_3322.JPG
IMG_3323.JPG

Last edited by a moderator:
Will consider a trade of equal value

Boys, this is a deal...screw a barrel on this and stick it in a Mcmillan stock and away you go....if you are not inclined to have the walnut stock finished. Barrel $300, chambering $250.00.. sell the reamer for $150.00 to recoup some of $$ after you chamber the barrel.

SPF Thank you for looking.

SPF Thank you for looking.
Dave, I hope this is a done deal for you, however if it falls through let me know. I may be a “back up”.

@Elkbugling I am selling it as a complete project. and It is sold pending funds

@IdaRam If it doesn't work out I will send you a PM

Good morning.

No this was sold a couple months ago.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
NinaStilwe

Latest posts

Latest profile posts

Cwoody wrote on Woodcarver's profile.
Shot me email if Beretta 28 ga DU is available
Thank you
Coltwoody@me.com
Pancho wrote on Safari Dave's profile.
Enjoyed reading your post again. Believe this is the 3rd time. I am scheduled to hunt w/ Legadema in Sep. Really looking forward to it.
check out our Buff hunt deal!
Because of some clients having to move their dates I have 2 prime time slots open if anyone is interested to do a hunt
5-15 May
or 5-15 June is open!
shoot me a message for a good deal!
dogcat1 wrote on skydiver386's profile.
I would be interested in it if you pass. Please send me the info on the gun shop if you do not buy it. I have the needed ammo and brass.
Thanks,
Ross