Prince Harry sells his Purdey rifles

I wonder if the Press was to leave him and the other Royals alone would it effect the sales of papers that much?? They are responsible for the death of his mother after all!
Ok if she had her seat belt on she may have lived but they hounded her like crazy just as they hound the Royals now. There was once a time when they were left alone and respected not used as fodder for the press.
I wonder if the Royals can do the UK press for invasion of privacy? Nobody invites the paparazzi to family events they just come along!!

Give me 3 hours alone with her and when she leaves my hotel of hotness after taking a shellacking from my club of love......my shilalie of sin....walking like she had polio as a kid and left her leg braces at home I guarantee that she'd be selling NRA memberships nekkid on a street corner with a black gun strapped to her back.

If applied right the "Heels to Jesus" approach has always worked for me.

Give me 3 hours alone with her and when she leaves my hotel of hotness after taking a shellacking from my club of love......my shilalie of sin....walking like she had polio as a kid and left her leg braces at home I guarantee that she'd be selling NRA memberships nekkid on a street corner with a black gun strapped to her back.

If applied right the "Heels to Jesus" approach has always worked for me.
:ROFLMAO::ROFLMAO::ROFLMAO::ROFLMAO::ROFLMAO::ROFLMAO::ROFLMAO:

So .. without reading all the comments so maybe I am parroting hat others have said-- she has separated him from his Family, his responsibilities, his money, his friends, his hobbies, his home and now his guns -- 2 things:
1. He is an idiot and this marriage will not last-- she requires entirely too much sacrifice for the punani an no-one can give up everything they love for what they perceive they need-- and its my considered opinion that if some loves you -- then this is the stuff that makes you-- so this deal is doomed
2. She is driving-- and that's kinda sad-- this has ruined him publicly-- and honestly she has shown this time and time again-- she does not get her was and via con dios!
I

Does anyone know for sure who ended up with the rifles? I can make a good guess who may have them, but not sure. If it is who I think it might be the new owner has done close to 60 African Safaris and will have a very good home. Speaking of a good home this gentelmans gun safe is as big as my house with a computerized 100 yrd. underground rifle range in the house basement!

I wonder if the logistics of being a Brit and bringing his rifles to Californicate had anything to do with it? Could have been legally difficult? Maybe it was easier (and socially safer) to sell them. Anyway, Harry is a combat vet and probably a decent guy.........but that wont stop me from poking fun at a rich celeb on occasion. And since my original post, I watched his wife on a TV show (NCIS I think?) and she was marginal as an actress, but OMG.............very pretty............FWB

I wonder if the logistics of being a Brit and bringing his rifles to Californicate had anything to do with it? Could have been legally difficult? Maybe it was easier (and socially safer) to sell them. Anyway, Harry is a combat vet and probably a decent guy.........but that wont stop me from poking fun at a rich celeb on occasion. And since my original post, I watched his wife on a TV show (NCIS I think?) and she was marginal as an actress, but OMG.............very pretty............FWB
Hi I would rather have "Purdy" than "Pretty! Purdy gets better with age!

Does anyone know for sure who ended up with the rifles? I can make a good guess who may have them, but not sure. If it is who I think it might be the new owner has done close to 60 African Safaris and will have a very good home. Speaking of a good home this gentelmans gun safe is as big as my house with a computerized 100 yrd. underground rifle range in the house basement!

So you think it's a gentlemen from the UAE?

As I read this , a few thoughts cross my mind :
>What the bloody hell has happened to men , nowadays ? It is as if they have handed over their testicles to their girl friends and wives ... who keep them in their purses . During our time , no man would ever even THINK OF COURTING a woman who disapproved of his hunting hobbies or fondness for fire arms .
They would only choose women who accepted them for WHO THEY WERE . Not WHO THEY COULD BE CHANGED IN TO .

> Prince Harry clearly does not love hunting enough to be a TRUE hunter . If he did ... then he would never let Meghan Markle attempt to separate him from his hunting hobbies . As a matter of fact ... he should not have started courting her , in her the 1st place . He is clearly a fool , who is letting an anti hunting " tree hugger " of a wife ... control all of his life decisions . And he is suffering for it . This vile , selfish woman is basically using emotional black mail to bend Harry to her will . She cost Harry his prestigious position , his relationship with his family and his relationship with his friends .
She took everything away from him ... Not the least , being his masculinity .
She has basically castrated him .

> Great Britain is a lost cause . It has become a nesting ground for left wing politically correct boot lickers . The number of vegan retards and anti hunting lunatics in the country ... is disconcertingly high .There are now far more Indians living in Great Britain ... than actual British people . The British people have lost their own identity . I wholeheartedly support " Brexit " for this reason . The United Kingdom can no longer exert their leftist influence over the main land . Men are no longer men in Great Britain . Skinny trousers , funny looking goatees and hair cuts , an obsession with rain bows , and the Lord only knows ... what other peculiarities they have . The number of men living in Great Britain who become vegans , because of their girl friends' emotional black mail ... is disturbingly high.

> Finally , what the bloody hell happened to women these days ? Personally speaking , my own marriage did not end on a very happy note . However , my ex wife never had a problem with me hunting . Not even once , during the 8 years that she was in my life . While she was never interested in hunting , herself ... she and I would frequently dine on the meat from game animals which I had shot during my shikars . I have countless fond memories of perfecting several recipes involving game meat , with her .
@Panther Shooter 's wife , infact ... shot a man eating forest panther , herself . While Panther Shooter had just commenced courting her .

All in all ... I am personally glad that those magnificent James Purdey rifles now belong to an owner who ACTUALLY values the noble sport of hunting . Harry does not deserve them , even 1 bit . He deserves to be the brain dead slave of that destructive , ugly , anti hunting , tree hugging vile vixen of a woman ... Meghan Markle .
What a disgrace , he has become .
My dear friend Ponton.
I couldn't have said it better my self
An English friend said the old take away meal of fish and chips is now replaced with chips and curry. The number of migrants discussed him that much he left England and came to Australia.
This man is in no way racist and nor am I, he just couldn't handle all the changes and longer for the old times when he didn't have to worry about all this bullshit political correctness.
I still open doors for my lovely wife and other gentlemanly things. Even tho she is a non shooter she sees the enjoyment my son and i get from hunting and encourages it. She also enjoys the fruits of the hunt. She loves venison and enjoys a nice mild goat Rohgun Josh.
My son and I are going hunting THIS WEEKEND for some venison and wild pork which she is looking forward to.
Keep safe and well my friend
Bob

View attachment 346461
I would sell a kidney well before I sold a Purdey
Bullthrower338
Here's a greeting for all the tree hugging animal right people
20200512_082240.jpg

I would sell my wife before my rifles
Bob

I feel that he might as well ... just dye his hair pink , wear a dress and carry a purse . Oh ... and tattoo his fore head with the words , " Meghan Is The Husband In This Marriage " .
Friend Ponton
Harry wears the pants in the family. Meghan gets them out and tells him which ones but he wears them.
Bob

Harry is in a no win situation. Obviously a party boy, but he has settled down for a number of years now. He could have his choice of any woman he wanted and (I do believe) he truly fell in love with Markle. Now one problem, she is mixed race and his family looks down upon her for that. So what is one to do? Yeah you are a prince, but you are not nor will you ever be the crown prince. So you can keep with tradition and etiquette to keep your family honor or you side with your spouse.

It's 2020, not 1520. He made the right decision and I personally wish them well. It is not an easy decision to tell your family they are bigots and you quit the "family business"
Curtism1234
You may be right he truly loves her and the royal family may be bigots but a marriage is 2 people. Megan should accept Harry and his love of hunting and encourage it as well as his rhinos conservation. He gave up every thing wrongly to make her happy. She has given up nothing.
Marriage is give and take on both sides. Not take take and take some more on one side HERS.
Bob

“If you wanna be happy for the rest of your life
Never make a pretty woman your wife
So for my personal point of view
Get an ugly girl to marry you
A pretty woman makes her husband look small
And very often causes his downfall
As soon as he married her and then she starts
To do the things that will break his heart
But if you make an ugly woman your wife
A-you'll be happy for the rest of your life
An ug-a-ly woman cooks meals on time
And she'll always give you peace of mind”

Wisdom passed down the ages for those with ears.
Von Jager
I have to disagree with that statement. My wife is a very attractive woman (to me any way) and I have no problems with that. Even tho she is a non hunter she gets great joy out of our accomplishments as we do in what she does
20191101_150700.jpg

One very happy non hunting wife and mother sharing in her son's achievement in Namibia
Cheers mate Bob.
Yes I do consider myself to be very blessed with such a wife.
To all the younger blokes out there these women do exist in the real world.

And on the other end of the spectrum , there is my wife .

( Transcript A )
Mrs . Panther Shooter : Dear , don’t you think that it is high time that you stop using that rusty old British shotgun and purchase a newer one ?
Me : But Dear . It is a William Wellington Greener . They do not make them like this , anymore .
Mrs . Panther Shooter : It has an unsightly bulge on the barrel ! We will purchase a nice , modern Italian Beretta for you .

( Transcript B )
Mrs . Panther Shooter : Did you have a trying week , Dear ?
Me : Yes , Dear . My patients were numerous .
Mrs . Panther Shooter : Well , why don’t you and the boys make a plan this Friday ? Go hunt a nice Chital or Kakar Deer . But bring the tenderloin back for me .
And no plans with friends on Saturday . That is family time with our grandchildren , and your parents .

Indeed , I consider myself blessed to have a wife like this , for the last 44 years . She is just as beautiful on the inside , as she is on the outside .

Marriage is not the problem . It is who you marry . Single life is fun , too . I know countless confirm bachelors or divorced people who are perfectly content with their lives . However , some women exist , who make marriage worth it .
My dear friend Panther Shooter.
Your wife sounds very much like mine except mine is a non Shooter
I think your wife and mine would spend long days talking together as well as my wife accompanying her on a shikarees.
We are both blessed by having such loving and caring wives. I have been married for 18 years to my beautiful wife. My first 2 wives just didn't work out. This one is all I want and more it's just a pity we didn't meet earlier but that is life.
Keep safe and well my dear friend
Bob Nelson

Disregarding the role of men/women in a relationships, how much of a jackass do you have to be to hound someone into dropping one of their lifelong hobbies. Like if my parents told me to stop aspiring to work in conservation or game management, play video games, or stop making 3D dinosaurs, I'd defend myself and let then know that I'm not changing for no one except myself. I ain't hurting no one so I do as I please. Thankfully, they're fine with whatever as long as I do chores and stuff.

Like JFC, how hard is it to just live and let live? My parents do it, my brother does it with his girlfriend, I do it with my assorted mates and comrades, so what gives? It's like every rich and famous person is just plagued with cartoonishly reprehensible personality defects.

What I see here is an incredibly toxic bit of a relationship that shouldn't be tolerated no matter what. If it was the other way around, I'd still call BS because this isn't what love is. This is just blatant manipulation and abuse.

Last edited:
Disclaimer: I never had a girlfriend. Nobody clicked yet. But even I know what love is and this ain't it.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
bj88ak

Latest profile posts

check out our Buff hunt deal!
Because of some clients having to move their dates I have 2 prime time slots open if anyone is interested to do a hunt
5-15 May
or 5-15 June is open!
shoot me a message for a good deal!
dogcat1 wrote on skydiver386's profile.
I would be interested in it if you pass. Please send me the info on the gun shop if you do not buy it. I have the needed ammo and brass.
Thanks,
Ross
Jackal hunt on triggercam,

Jackal hunt on triggercam,