Prices

Matt224

New member
Joined
Jun 21, 2014
Messages
12
Reaction score
4
Location
Serengeti Safari Lodge
Member of
Bushveld Conservation Bureau
Hunted
South Africa
Good day,

I need some help. I am part of a new farm working with international clients. I wanted to find out the overall average mark up that outfiiters charge to clients for hunting on a game farm that outfitters do not own. If someone could help it would be greatly appreciated!

Kind Regards
 
There is a going rate posted in plenty of price lists. Compare away.
 
In an expanding market you can probably look at a pricing model like you mentioned.

In a contracting market, you probably want to look at competitive pricing and then determine if you have an appropriate markup to get you to, or slightly below your competitors prices. If you can't get to the appropriate markup, you should consider not entering the business. If you can get there, all the best to you.
 
Porter's 5 forces business model.............

upload_2018-6-3_18-14-17.png


 

Forum statistics

Threads
70,287
Messages
1,571,733
Members
169,404
Latest member
Cathern859
 

 

 

Latest posts

Latest profile posts

Gents, if you book and pay your deposit before the end of this year , you can have the bigger cull package for the 2026 price! https://www.africahunting.com/threa...griffiths-safaris-starting-at-us-2-560.96285/
I am currently in Northern Cape scouting a hunting area, we will have lots of amazing hunting opportunities for 2027! I will post updated available dates soon!
Azklmsr wrote on MANKAZANA SAFARIS's profile.
Good Evening. I am very interested in you hunt for the spiral slam. March in 2028 would be fine for me

Couple of quick questions:

1) Can we add some additional species on
2) what do you want for a deposit?
3) how do you want me to sign up

I'm on whats app or email

Kurt [redacted]

have a great evening
MHYOUNG 375 wrote on Marley7x57's profile.
If you really are interested I 'll send some pix. I have quiet a few.
 
Top