Presentation

Bienvenido José Luis !
 
Welcome to AH!
 
Thank you Sir enysse
 
Welcome to AH!
 
JLF Bienvenido a AH. I enjoyed reading the Spanish version of you "hog" hunt. In fact I got most of it right. However I must confess that reading and understanding the English version was a little quicker and more complete. How much did the hog weigh? Hunting hogs is a lot of fun, especially by moonlight.

The Coronavirus issue prevented me from hunting Red Stag in Argentina this Spring. My oldest son and I were scheduled to hunt during the roar.
 
  • Like
Reactions: JLF
JLF Bienvenido a AH. I enjoyed reading the Spanish version of you "hog" hunt. In fact I got most of it right. However I must confess that reading and understanding the English version was a little quicker and more complete. How much did the hog weigh? Hunting hogs is a lot of fun, especially by moonlight.

The Coronavirus issue prevented me from hunting Red Stag in Argentina this Spring. My oldest son and I were scheduled to hunt during the roar.
First, I appreciate the welcome. The wild boar weighed approximately between 70 and 80 kg .... The night waits have their own particular charm, the night inside the bush (bush is a type of small jungle) has its unique sounds, the silence is unique, it is special, of course that to carry out this type of hunting, the place, feedlot, roost, etc ... must be prepared.
Too bad because of the covid you and your son have had to postpone the trip ... For my part I also had to postpone my hunting trip to La Pampa, but sooner or later this will happen.
 
JLF, we were booked with an outfitter called MG Hunting. The outfitter's sons are now heavily involved in the business and are active as Professional Hunters / Guides as well as having "Rocket" (an AH member) on their staff as well. They have several locations that they hunt out of, depending on what game is being sought. Their Red Stag operation is near La Rosa. I was looking forward to speaking nothing but Spanish for a week as a way to regain my proficiency with it.
 
JLF, we were booked with an outfitter called MG Hunting. The outfitter's sons are now heavily involved in the business and are active as Professional Hunters / Guides as well as having "Rocket" (an AH member) on their staff as well. They have several locations that they hunt out of, depending on what game is being sought. Their Red Stag operation is near La Rosa. I was looking forward to speaking nothing but Spanish for a week as a way to regain my proficiency with it.
Pues hablemos español. He visto publicidad de caza de la empresa MG Hunting, la cual sino mal recuerdo pertenece al Sr. Marcelo Gil..Dicha empresa maneja campos de caza en varias provincias de la Argentina..entre ellas, La Pampa, Buenos Aires, Entre Rios, etc.
Y supongo, por lo que Ud. comenta que Red Stag, esta en Santa Rosa, La Pampa
 
Last edited by a moderator:
Welcome JLF!
 
  • Like
Reactions: JLF
Welcome to AH José! Nice to have you as part of our community, really looking forward to your input.
 

Forum statistics

Threads
70,299
Messages
1,572,040
Members
169,481
Latest member
PhillisChi
 

 

 

Latest profile posts

Andrew62 wrote on JBonw762's profile.
Hello, I asked the question I did simply to bump it to the top for you. I have a 416 Taylor or I would be very interested in it! It's a real beauty!
Gents, if you book and pay your deposit before the end of this year , you can have the bigger cull package for the 2026 price! https://www.africahunting.com/threa...griffiths-safaris-starting-at-us-2-560.96285/
I am currently in Northern Cape scouting a hunting area, we will have lots of amazing hunting opportunities for 2027! I will post updated available dates soon!
Azklmsr wrote on MANKAZANA SAFARIS's profile.
Good Evening. I am very interested in you hunt for the spiral slam. March in 2028 would be fine for me

Couple of quick questions:

1) Can we add some additional species on
2) what do you want for a deposit?
3) how do you want me to sign up

I'm on whats app or email

Kurt [redacted]

have a great evening
MHYOUNG 375 wrote on Marley7x57's profile.
If you really are interested I 'll send some pix. I have quiet a few.
 
Top