Prayer Request

prayers for Darren.
 
Very sorry to hear this
 
Very sorry to hear this. Prayers for you and yours
 
I am sorry to hear this and will pray for Darren at daily mass this morning.
 
we will be praying!!!
 
Yesterday at 1:40 pm my younger brother Darren went to be with God.

I want to thank all of you that prayed for him, and for my family. May God add his blessings to each of you.
 
Yesterday at 1:40 pm my younger brother Darren went to be with God.

I want to thank all of you that prayed for him, and for my family. May God add his blessings to each of you.
May God wrap His comforting arms around you and your family during this difficult time!
 
May his family, you and your family find peace in his peace. The Lord never abandons.
 
Yesterday at 1:40 pm my younger brother Darren went to be with God.

I want to thank all of you that prayed for him, and for my family. May God add his blessings to each of you.

Condolences to you, family and friends.
 

Forum statistics

Threads
70,274
Messages
1,571,270
Members
169,326
Latest member
DenisBraun
 

 

 

Latest posts

Latest profile posts

Azklmsr wrote on MANKAZANA SAFARIS's profile.
Good Evening. I am very interested in you hunt for the spiral slam. March in 2028 would be fine for me

Couple of quick questions:

1) Can we add some additional species on
2) what do you want for a deposit?
3) how do you want me to sign up

I'm on whats app or email

Kurt [redacted]

have a great evening
MHYOUNG 375 wrote on Marley7x57's profile.
If you really are interested I 'll send some pix. I have quiet a few.
curt672 wrote on Robmill70's profile.
So What's the story on the 340 ??? thanks Curt
rdog wrote on Bob Nelson 35Whelen's profile.
Bob i was at Rebel gun works last Friday they had once fired 25/20 brass in their up stairs section , how are the knees going?
 
Top