Prayer Request

My heartfelt thoughts and prayers for your Brother Darren and your family.
 
Praying for healing for you all
 
Prayers and hope for a miracle full recovery.
 
Very sorry to read this. May your brother and family get through this difficult time.
 
Prayers sent
 
Sorry to learn of this. I will pray for him.
 
prayers for the whole family
 
Oh wow...prayers for family and for a miracle.
 

Forum statistics

Threads
70,272
Messages
1,571,229
Members
169,280
Latest member
JackieMund
 

 

 

Latest profile posts

Azklmsr wrote on MANKAZANA SAFARIS's profile.
Good Evening. I am very interested in you hunt for the spiral slam. March in 2028 would be fine for me

Couple of quick questions:

1) Can we add some additional species on
2) what do you want for a deposit?
3) how do you want me to sign up

I'm on whats app or email

Kurt Meister
480-410-1594
azklmsr462@gmail.com

have a great evening
autofire wrote on ThinAirHunter's profile.
I think forum prohibits making reference or giving personal references to PH/Outfitters that don't advertise on this forum.

But you can call me. I would be happy to discuss Cape Buffalo .

Bob 813-310-6992
MHYOUNG 375 wrote on Marley7x57's profile.
If you really are interested I 'll send some pix. I have quiet a few.
curt672 wrote on Robmill70's profile.
So What's the story on the 340 ??? thanks Curt
 
Top