Order fast!

Screen Shot 2021-02-09 at 4.44.24 PM.png

Attachments

• Screen Shot 2021-02-09 at 4.44.27 PM.png
    Screen Shot 2021-02-09 at 4.44.27 PM.png
    1.5 MB · Views: 121
Last edited by a moderator:
You are a saint

Thanks for the heads up! Unfortunately not a thing that I need but hopefully your post will help someone else.

A true gentleman. Thanks for the tip.

Mark,
Thank you Sir, I was looking for some AA 5744 and lo and behold there it was.

Gentlemen,

You are welcome! I managed to order a couple 8 pounders myself at pretty much pre-Covid prices.

Grafs is my favorite reloading supply vendor. Maybe now it will be yours also?

Mark

Its pretty much all gone now, wish I had seen this sooner, nothing there for me. Shit!

Been my go to place for years, just too slow I guess. Just checked Powder Valley, same thing, NADA. Our LGS's are like Mother Hubbards Cupboard!

Thanks for the heads up sir. As is the story of my life, slow on the draw....

This whole ammo, powder, primers, etc. business is absolutely nuts. Everyone just needs to chill out. I know - Good luck.

This whole ammo, powder, primers, etc. business is absolutely nuts. Everyone just needs to chill out. I know - Good luck.

Image1613164244.479828.jpg

AGREED!! I work in the industry and see what is going on - Hoarding and Greed.

I got some Wednesday. It was flying off the shelves. As fast as I could click on one, it was gone.

I do like what Grafs is doing by not letting people back order. Hopefully that will slow down the hoarders. Now I just need to find some primers.

Yep, the hoarders have powder and primers, while the rest of us whine. Its not hoarding its called being prepared. Wish I was a hoarder too.

I drove 150 miles tonight to meet two fellows out of Louisiana to sell them primers, powder and bullets.

Stuff ain't free, but they were glad to pay my price vs not have anything.

Driving north tomorrow to deliver about 6k primers, and more powder and bullets. Again, to guys who are glad to pay, but no doubt learning a lesson in preparedness.

Primer prices have ranged from free to $150/thousand....depending upon which type and whether I like you or not! :) In every case, it was the best deal they could find.

I am about done though. Primer stash is nearing 100k and I am getting a little nervous!

Tim, I need some 4350 and H4831, can ya help a brother in WA state out?!?! LOL!!!:A Banana::A Banana::A Banana::A Bravo::A Fart:

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
LucaFitzgi

Latest posts

Latest profile posts

Cwoody wrote on Woodcarver's profile.
Shot me email if Beretta 28 ga DU is available
Thank you
Pancho wrote on Safari Dave's profile.
Enjoyed reading your post again. Believe this is the 3rd time. I am scheduled to hunt w/ Legadema in Sep. Really looking forward to it.
check out our Buff hunt deal!
Because of some clients having to move their dates I have 2 prime time slots open if anyone is interested to do a hunt
5-15 May
or 5-15 June is open!
shoot me a message for a good deal!
dogcat1 wrote on skydiver386's profile.
I would be interested in it if you pass. Please send me the info on the gun shop if you do not buy it. I have the needed ammo and brass.
Thanks,
Ross