Post Your Gun Collection

Only dreaming of having 1 or 2

Well I’m going big for my first one. I’m saving up for this baby!

248C11C0-5BFC-4F93-ABCF-AA963F0FC1EB.jpeg

I only have a BB gun and a bow and arrows with suction cups.

I just make up stuff to post on this forum.

I'd almost give up my freedoms to be able to have capes like that and hunt the exotics... almost...

Here's mine. I could not fit its A-10 airframe into the photo...

1679173117436.png

Here's its 30x173mm round next to a 30-06

1679173248948.png

Real firearms are dangerous.

I'm in the process of destroying my BB gun, because it could put someone's eye out.

(Should I saw a Daisy Red Ryder into with a hacksaw, or is the metal thin enough just to lop into with bolt cutters?)

A - Agents
T - Taking
F - Freedom

I used to be under the assumption that most federal agents were patriots, but the leaders were the political hacks. I no longer believe that, because I've seen too many federal agents armed with machine guns raiding patriotic Americans.

I would be ashamed to be a BATF or FBI agent now.

If you are a patriotic American and still an agent, how do you cope with the stuff you are being made to do now?

I have been a government employee for over 31 years, but never at the federal level.

I, honestly, don't know what I would do if I were close to retirement in an agency that had gone off the deep-end.

I'm glad I haven't had to face it.

That things not even big enough to shoot down a Chinese weather balloon, we have to use expensive sidewinders!
The Canadians proved that you can't shoot down a baboon with a gun a few years ago. The riddled a weather baboon with rounds and the baboon kept on floating

The Canadians proved that you can't shoot down a baboon with a gun a few years ago. The riddled a weather baboon with rounds and the baboon kept on floating
If i see any "floating baboons" im hauling ass, hell with shooting at them...

If i see any "floating baboons" im hauling ass, hell with shooting at them...
dam spell check

What did we blame for our spelling before that demon spell check showed up?

I'd rather deal with the flying monkeys from the Wizard of Oz, than floating baboons.

Anyone have a full-auto 12 gauge with a 20 round magazine, that they would trade for a bolt action .243 ?

I'd rather deal with the flying monkeys from the Wizard of Oz, than floating baboons.

Anyone have a full-auto 12 gauge with a 20 round magazine, that they would trade for a bolt action .243 ?
The movie "The Expendables" comes to mind!! "Remember this shit for Christmas!!" LOL

I might know a guy that could line you out Dave:ROFLMAO:

I heard a rumor about a semi automatic 12 gauge semi auto that has a 30 round magazine on a AK platform. With one of those evil bump stocks it would be almost automatic. That is if such a thing existed.

Beware a man that has but one gun for he surely knows how to use it:
@rookhawk is that a full-lever semi automatic Daisy Red Rider with compass in the stock? Those are dangerous, damn sure will put an eye out! Lol

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
WillieBurk

Latest profile posts

Impact shots from the last hunt

Early morning Impala hunt, previous link was wrong video

Headshot on jackal this morning

Mature Eland Bull taken in Tanzania, at 100 yards, with 375 H&H, 300gr, Federal Premium Expanding bullet.

20231012_145809~2.jpg