Politics

47F864C1-28C7-45E4-A73B-70658A6E9C89.jpeg

l've been wondering where all the pro wuflu jab promoters were for a while now as they seem to have disappeared, like the climate alarmists did at the start and during covid
so l thought l'd share this short video that shows how the illusion of efficacy can be established for any treatment, now l hope you all understand that in the first two weeks after vaccination researchers call people “unvaccinated”

Particularly when you consider that there is supposedly 81,000,000 people out there that voted for that thing.
I was just reading, where 7 MILLION able bodied MEN here, have just "checked out" looking for work in the last two years. How do they survive? AND, they've spent over 200 million hours on the internet. Gaming? We're doomed!

This is a growing world movement currently. In china this is called “laying flat” the whole idea is that people are so dissatisfied with the current state of government, economy, society, etc. that they simply decide to stop playing the “game”.

This current generation of men have always been told to be less like men and more like women. They have been blamed for everything. I think that there is a very large societal issue here.

There isn’t a simple solution but as history has shown ideal minds are a very dangerous thing.

Due to these social pressures I am certain something major is going to happen in world society in the next few decades as these pressures get worse.

This is a growing world movement currently. In china this is called “laying flat” the whole idea is that people are so dissatisfied with the current state of government, economy, society, etc. that they simply decide to stop playing the “game”.

This current generation of men have always been told to be less like men and more like women. They have been blamed for everything. I think that there is a very large societal issue here.

There isn’t a simple solution but as history has shown ideal minds are a very dangerous thing.

Due to these social pressures I am certain something major is going to happen in world society in the next few decades as these pressures get worse.
But, HOW DO THESE NON WORKING "MEN" SURVIVE? 7 MILLION of them! Housing, food, cigarettes, booze, drugs, transportation to the local bars and brothels, etc., etc.? WTF!

I really have no idea how they survive.

I have notice that since covid there was an extreme lack of people looking for work. This is something we really struggled with when I was a store manager at a retail store the last year.

It is almost like a large chunk of the population just vanished.

I know this doesn’t answer your question but I really have no idea how they survive.

I really have no idea how they survive.

I have notice that since covid there was an extreme lack of people looking for work. This is something we really struggled with when I was a store manager at a retail store the last year.

It is almost like a large chunk of the population just vanished.

I know this doesn’t answer your question but I really have no idea how they survive.
Parents and grand parents. Poor johnny not his fault let down by everyone not given the right opertunities. Pile on the guilt and parents grandparents fund them.

These pricks are out of control....

BBC News - China accused of illegal police stations in the Netherlands
One protester outside the Chinese embassy (or equiv.) in London was dragged onto their grounds and beaten up

police had to go in and drag him out of their clutches

This was last week

This isn’t just in the Netherlands. The CCP has been setting up police stations all around the world, even in the USA and Canada.

If you want to learn more about it you should go watch the YouTube channel “china uncensored” it’s a great resource.

1666796894712.png

A Canadian without the vaccination can't enter America at a border crossing, yet over 2 million illegals can cross the southern border with impunity.

1666808255112.png

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
OdessaHayg

Latest posts

Latest profile posts

85lc wrote on Douglas Johnson's profile.
Please send a list of books and prices.
Black wildebeest hunted this week!
Cwoody wrote on Woodcarver's profile.
Shot me email if Beretta 28 ga DU is available
Thank you
Pancho wrote on Safari Dave's profile.
Enjoyed reading your post again. Believe this is the 3rd time. I am scheduled to hunt w/ Legadema in Sep. Really looking forward to it.