Politics

1656356023509.png

1656356066800.png




Hey Joe. Remember Me.



1656355972863.png
 
1656356701367.png
 
1656356943440.png
 
Another Keynesian Economist quote aging well.



1656359901575.png
 
Dobbs creates abstinence. Abstinence stops pregnancies. Decreased pregnancies stop abortions.

Seems self correcting. :unsure:


1656362170792.png
 
Dobbs creates abstinence. Abstinence stops pregnancies. Decreased pregnancies stop abortions.

Seems self correcting. :unsure:


View attachment 473538
Holy crap.... for some reason I think the girl (???) from the pic is not really 'choosing' not to have sex with men anymore...
 
Term limits.jpg
 
Yes, and what does it take to get WE THE PEOPLE to stand up?
Some years back a ministry, promise keepers I think, tried to get a million-man gathering in Washington DC. I don't recall how many they got.
When I mention to gun owners that we could fill washington DC border to border I always hear the same thing; "I can't take off work" I can't afford that blah blah blah. In other words, let someone else do it. I don't vote because blah blah blah.
As someone wrote years back i never stood up when they came for X or Y or Z group and when they came for me there was no one left to stand up.
The framers never anticipated the american people would become spineless.
Or social media etc.
 
How racist is this. One of the largest newspapers in the country.


Column: Is California ready for more Black people to legally carry guns in public?





View attachment 473544

They're just like Biden. They get upset and lash out. I saw a remark recently about Clarence Thomas as well that isn't site friendly.
 
Dobbs creates abstinence. Abstinence stops pregnancies. Decreased pregnancies stop abortions.

Seems self correcting. :unsure:


View attachment 473538
Kevlar mask needed?
PS it will be hard for women to get pregnant when withholding sex.
But as long as men donate sperm they can get someone to put some in there.
Do they label sperm donations as pro abortion or pro life?
 
1656368512088.png
 
1656368557421.png
 

Forum statistics

Threads
70,343
Messages
1,573,466
Members
169,749
Latest member
LeoraBoelk
 

 

 

Latest posts

Latest profile posts

K_P wrote on Buckleyguy12's profile.
Good morning from Montana.

I'm looking at a post from 2018 where you were looking for a lefty Winchester in .375 H&H Magnum. I'm selling mine. My email is [redacted] in the event that you're still searching for a unicorn.

Best,

Kelly Palmer
Gents, if you book and pay your deposit before the end of this year , you can have the bigger cull package for the 2026 price! https://www.africahunting.com/threa...griffiths-safaris-starting-at-us-2-560.96285/
I am currently in Northern Cape scouting a hunting area, we will have lots of amazing hunting opportunities for 2027! I will post updated available dates soon!
Azklmsr wrote on MANKAZANA SAFARIS's profile.
Good Evening. I am very interested in you hunt for the spiral slam. March in 2028 would be fine for me

Couple of quick questions:

1) Can we add some additional species on
2) what do you want for a deposit?
3) how do you want me to sign up

I'm on whats app or email

Kurt [redacted]

have a great evening
MHYOUNG 375 wrote on Marley7x57's profile.
If you really are interested I 'll send some pix. I have quiet a few.
 
Top