Politics

1655258061696.png
 
Socialists have always been willing to "crack a few eggs to make an omelet"...unfortunately that has historically meant getting rid of anyone who won't make a "good communist." Nobody who went to a gulag ever thought that government laws were constructed to get rid of THEM. The surprise comes too late. It's not that liberals today disagree with you or want to confine you to what they think is your place...no, in their hardof hearts they would like to see you GONE. Take that into consideration when you vote. Personally, I have stopped seeing them as my countrymen in return, sad to say.

I have always considered that into my vote and likewise do not consider them my countrymen. They want nothing but the worst for me or at a minimum only the very best for them and will do anything in order to achieve it. It honestly makes me sick to see what has been allowed to prosper and how many like minded individuals there are out there taking my tax dollars as salary. I'm disheartened whenever people label these radical liberals as merely stupid. Of course most of them aren't that stupid. Rather they're cold and calculating and don't mind one bit if you underestimate them.

When Biden was on Kimmel they were talking about his dissenters, and when asked about how to handle it Biden said "jokingly" to "lock them up". A Freudian slip or saying the quiet part out loud, no matter what you call it you had better pay attention.
 
Fack checker.jpeg
 
Sober.jpg
 
1655321906007.jpeg
 
What is the best way to encourage Saudi Arabia to pump more oil for us.:unsure:

One month ahead of President Joe Biden’s trip to Saudi Arabia, the District of Columbia is renaming the street in front of the Saudi embassy Jamal Khashoggi Way, trolling Riyadh for its role in the killing of the dissident Saudi activist and journalist .


Makes perfect sense when you think about it

Joe wants more oil, but he wants to make sure he overpays for iir. Sigh....
 
What is the best way to encourage Saudi Arabia to pump more oil for us.:unsure:

One month ahead of President Joe Biden’s trip to Saudi Arabia, the District of Columbia is renaming the street in front of the Saudi embassy Jamal Khashoggi Way, trolling Riyadh for its role in the killing of the dissident Saudi activist and journalist .


Holy smoke! I thought you were making a joke.

Of course, higher gas prices will, in the liberal mind, cause people to switch to electric cars...
 
1655341820843.png
 
Good to see the response of big oil to this administration.

1655343054788.png
 

Forum statistics

Threads
70,279
Messages
1,571,510
Members
169,365
Latest member
TillyQ1897
 

 

 

Latest profile posts

Gents, if you book and pay your deposit before the end of this year , you can have the bigger cull package for the 2026 price! https://www.africahunting.com/threa...griffiths-safaris-starting-at-us-2-560.96285/
I am currently in Northern Cape scouting a hunting area, we will have lots of amazing hunting opportunities for 2027! I will post updated available dates soon!
Azklmsr wrote on MANKAZANA SAFARIS's profile.
Good Evening. I am very interested in you hunt for the spiral slam. March in 2028 would be fine for me

Couple of quick questions:

1) Can we add some additional species on
2) what do you want for a deposit?
3) how do you want me to sign up

I'm on whats app or email

Kurt [redacted]

have a great evening
MHYOUNG 375 wrote on Marley7x57's profile.
If you really are interested I 'll send some pix. I have quiet a few.
 
Top