Politics

2A41057E-CB07-4F99-AADC-A368666E68AD.png
 
mean tweets.jpg
 
We need a WTF emoji. Wow, I'm still shaking my head about his comments. WOW!!!!!
That is natural. You'll get dizzy. Do not read too many in a day or you'll need physio therapy.
 
He needs to read Criminal Code Canada Section 34.
The problem stems from the fact that if your firearm is not secured in your home ie trigger lock or safe you are in violation of the law in the first place so you can’t use section 34 for your defence if you use a firearm to protect yourself. IMHO as I am not a lawyer just a layman reading the statute.
 
Is there any organization in Canada able to do anything about that assclown's BS, or do the law abiding citizens just have to sit and take it?

It always chaps my ass that a regular Joe can't put someone like him on the spot and ask him what they're supposed to do to at least defend their children when someone breaks into their home.

The conclusion I have come up with is that these people are indeed evil and do not care what happens to the victim. I'm not sure how else I'm supposed to view it.
 
The problem stems from the fact that if your firearm is not secured in your home ie trigger lock or safe you are in violation of the law in the first place so you can’t use section 34 for your defence if you use a firearm to protect yourself. IMHO as I am not a lawyer just a layman reading the statute.

The issue with the PM's comment is that it fails to relate the basis for a reasonable act to protect yourself, with like force set out in the law.

If you are bored and want some insight into the law:
https://www.canlii.org/en/ca/scc/doc/2021/2021scc37/2021scc37.html
https://www.scc-csc.ca/case-dossier/cb/2021/39112-eng.aspx

I'll skip the debate on leaving your firearms laying around the house. That's another section. :)
 
Last edited:
The issue with the PM's comment is that it fails to relate the basis for a reasonable act to protect yourself, with like force set out in the law.

If you are bored and want some insight into the law:
https://www.canlii.org/en/ca/scc/doc/2021/2021scc37/2021scc37.html
https://www.scc-csc.ca/case-dossier/cb/2021/39112-eng.aspx

I'll skip the debate on leaving your firearms laying around the house. That's another section. :)
Holly crap that was a boring read. I should have saved it for a night when I was having trouble falling asleep.
Yes I recall this case. I didn’t realize that the verdict was appealed. It is great that it was upheld. I’m sure the crown won’t make the same mistakes twice if the situation arises again.
 
Holly crap that was a boring read. I should have saved it for a night when I was having trouble falling asleep.
Yes I recall this case. I didn’t realize that the verdict was appealed. It is great that it was upheld. I’m sure the crown won’t make the same mistakes twice if the situation arises again.
Bet they do. Just give them a chance(excuse).
 
Jobs.jpg
 
1655252357817.png
 
Is there any organization in Canada able to do anything about that assclown's BS, or do the law abiding citizens just have to sit and take it?

It always chaps my ass that a regular Joe can't put someone like him on the spot and ask him what they're supposed to do to at least defend their children when someone breaks into their home.

The conclusion I have come up with is that these people are indeed evil and do not care what happens to the victim. I'm not sure how else I'm supposed to view it.
Socialists have always been willing to "crack a few eggs to make an omelet"...unfortunately that has historically meant getting rid of anyone who won't make a "good communist." Nobody who went to a gulag ever thought that government laws were constructed to get rid of THEM. The surprise comes too late. It's not that liberals today disagree with you or want to confine you to what they think is your place...no, in their hardof hearts they would like to see you GONE. Take that into consideration when you vote. Personally, I have stopped seeing them as my countrymen in return, sad to say.
 

Forum statistics

Threads
70,327
Messages
1,573,017
Members
169,684
Latest member
inpucnecat1977
 

 

 

Latest profile posts

K_P wrote on Buckleyguy12's profile.
Good morning from Montana.

I'm looking at a post from 2018 where you were looking for a lefty Winchester in .375 H&H Magnum. I'm selling mine. My email is [redacted] in the event that you're still searching for a unicorn.

Best,

Kelly Palmer
Gents, if you book and pay your deposit before the end of this year , you can have the bigger cull package for the 2026 price! https://www.africahunting.com/threa...griffiths-safaris-starting-at-us-2-560.96285/
I am currently in Northern Cape scouting a hunting area, we will have lots of amazing hunting opportunities for 2027! I will post updated available dates soon!
Azklmsr wrote on MANKAZANA SAFARIS's profile.
Good Evening. I am very interested in you hunt for the spiral slam. March in 2028 would be fine for me

Couple of quick questions:

1) Can we add some additional species on
2) what do you want for a deposit?
3) how do you want me to sign up

I'm on whats app or email

Kurt [redacted]

have a great evening
MHYOUNG 375 wrote on Marley7x57's profile.
If you really are interested I 'll send some pix. I have quiet a few.
 
Top