Politics

hunter's stash.PNG

Not sure if this link will work, but an interesting article on the Fed, monetary policy and inflation.

I fear the USA has reached it's Chamberlain moment. The world is about to be plunged into war because of this weak and stupid old man. If Russia invades they can say it is just a 'minor incursion' and all Biden can say is ok. Somebody get rid of this fool before it is too late, enact the 25th now.
Kevin, I'm not going to argue here who is right, who is to blame. But do you seriously think that if someone else were in Biden's place, he would radically change the situation? After all, over the past decades, all the levers of influence on Russia have been lost, and, frankly, for insignificant and far-fetched reasons. Only the war remained. And it definitely won't be small, and it's not a fact that it will be victorious. Is it for sure that today's America, if anything, lacks a war with Russia? Like the cherries on the cake?

War is old men talking and young men dying. The US needs to sit this out and let the European countries get it sorted. Just my opinion. Cheers and stay safe in these stressful times everyone.

So much talking about Russia. What most people forget is that much of the hard right and conservatives in Europe have a lot of sympathy for Russia. I have to say the Russians even have a good point in the Ukraine conflict. The region that is " occupied" is more Russian than Ukrainian.

To hell with the Neocons and the American foreign policy community. Read the following article. I rather live in a Russian controlled western hemisphere than the liberal-communist utopia they try to turn western Europe in.

I think Trump wanted to normalise relations with Russia and there seemed to be genuine goodwill between he and Putin. Then the stupid liberals and their democrats in their headlong hate for Trump soured the whole possibility. Now they sit glum faced with no levers as Vashper said, because they were so stupidly anti Russian for what has been proven to be false reasons. The democrats have an awful lot of blame to bear.

@Vashper ... The short answer? Yes I believe that. If Trump (as an example) were still there I do not believe it would be to this point. The blame is largely on Biden's incompetence.

@meigsbucks ... Totally stealing that for my FB page. Thanks.

Kevin, I'm not going to argue here who is right, who is to blame. But do you seriously think that if someone else were in Biden's place, he would radically change the situation? After all, over the past decades, all the levers of influence on Russia have been lost, and, frankly, for insignificant and far-fetched reasons. Only the war remained. And it definitely won't be small, and it's not a fact that it will be victorious. Is it for sure that today's America, if anything, lacks a war with Russia? Like the cherries on the cake?

Talking off the top of my head from memory here. My facts may be a tad fuzzy, but I am pretty close.

Hunter Biden is making $50,000 a month from Ukraine at a minimum.

Ukraine prosecutor was going after corruption. Joe Biden said he would withhold $1B in aid unless prosecutor was fired. Prosecutor was fired.

Trump is impeached for pushing the topic.

American media covers up Hunter Biden laptop up till after election.

American media goes after Giuliani who is trying to let the media know what is on laptop.

The above just scratches the surface.

There is way too much swamp money flowing through Ukraine. By pushing a war, billions of more dollars from America and probably the EU will flow through Ukraine. This money is all filtered out and much flows back into the DC and world swamps. There are probably people in Ukraine that have the dirt on Biden and he is probably compromised.

The average American wants nothing to do with a war in Ukraine. With the state of the President's mental condition, look to Jill Biden, those close around her and everyone in the State Department, especially those that testified at the impeachment hearings. They are the ones directing the rhetoric. They probably have support of the Pentagon leadership too.

Those in power in DC are loosing the Covid narrative.

The Climate Change narrative isn't going anywhere fast.

The January 6 narrative is still around but starting to fold up. The 1/6 commission is starting to be seen for what it is.

Inflation and scarcity are becoming wide spread topics.

2022 and 2024 elections are gloomy.

What can be done? Looks like it is time to "Wag the Dog".

Last edited:
On a different President affecting the situation in Ukraine-

Just look at Biden's and the idiot Liberal's fixation on global warming and their war on energy Vs Trump's energy and economic policies.

Cancelling the Canadian pipeline and restricting drilling on federal lands have increased the GLOBAL price of oil and natural gas- which played right into Putin's hands. Europe and especially Germany is now more dependent on Russian energy than ever before. Russia gets a huge boost to their GDP.

Putin plays chess while Biden plays checkers. Just ike he has always done.

It truly blows my mind that the democrats put this idiot in place without considering what the big world consequences would be. Whilst this man was cloistered in the basement he issued not a single word, let alone an opinion on foreign nations and policy. Clearly that was keenly observed by opponents. And now he is out he is wandering aimlessly from calamity to calamity, no thought of his own, just unseen advisers. And when he does say something it is so far off cue that the damage control dept has to leap into action every time. It would be thoroughly hilarious if it wasn't so tragic. Sensibility has to be brought back before it is too late. Galvanise, mobilise, coerce and persuade - those elections must be won, there is no alternative.

1643145155047.jpeg

1643145240893.jpeg

1643145268551.jpeg

Biden done as he is now in a bind. If Ukraine is invaded I don't think the Europeans will go along with any sanctions unless the US supplies their energy needs. Russia currently supplies two thirds of it. If this all goes down who knows where the price of gas will be and inflation may run rampant like the 70s. Americans vote their pocketbook. I actually feel this could cause the rise of a huge European military. They can't relay on the US any longer.

I actually feel this could cause the rise of a huge European military.
And that sir is what is one of the goals. An European army. Nobody wants it so they have to create an enemy to justify it.

So much talking about Russia. What most people forget is that much of the hard right and conservatives in Europe have a lot of sympathy for Russia. I have to say the Russians even have a good point in the Ukraine conflict. The region that is " occupied" is more Russian than Ukrainian.

To hell with the Neocons and the American foreign policy community. Read the following article. I rather live in a Russian controlled western hemisphere than the liberal-communist utopia they try to turn western Europe in.

Hardly anyone here in Germany is afraid of Putin, only the official sides and the mainstream media with their brainwashing doctrine.
Why should he be here?
He urgently needs our money and Europe needs his gas.
He is worried about Nato's rapprochement.In the former 2+4 talks it was said at the time that no Nato troops would be sent to East Germany.
We can now argue about whether the NATO troops that are stationed in East Germany in order to reach the Russian border via our neighbouring countries to the east fall under this clause in the legal sense, but they are always contrary to the spirit of the agreement.
Our Foreign Minister Genscher said in 1990 "There will be no eastward enlargement of NATO".
And the reality-it looks different.The fact that he took back the Crimea, everyone here finds okay (except those above).
He has corrected the stupidity of Crustschow who gave it away to Ukraine in 1957.
The Crimea is much more Russian than South Tyrol is Italian.
Ukraine needs to think carefully about what kind of conditions it wants to maintain, because in the event of an emergency, no significant help can be expected from the Europeans, and what do the Americans want there,10.000 kilometers from home ?

Last edited:
1643151144584.jpeg

This is a very dangerous moment. For decades, since the early 90s, pressure on Russia has been increasing, even when affectionate words were spoken from the West. The military infrastructure was moving to the East. And it's not about the troops, it's not about the soldiers, it doesn't pose a big threat. Now the positional areas of universal launchers (allegedly missile defense against Iran) are deployed in Eastern Europe, and missiles from them fly in a matter of minutes. This is very dangerous, it can provoke a nuclear war. The Russian government has turned to NATO with a proposal to provide Russia with security guarantees, and to give a definite answer: yes or no. And the answer is needed now, there is no need for months of chatter. If the answer is: "no, we do not guarantee security” - I do not know what will happen. Putin told Biden that he would act as an American president would act in a similar situation. If Biden will say "no” or evade the answer, then the crisis will be more serious than the Caribbean. If he gives guarantees and avoids a crisis– he will devalue the 30-year US policy towards Russia, and the elite will not forgive him, and the public will kick him by feet.

Biden was unlucky in the sense that, as in the game "bullshit", he got a pile of cards, and he needs to make a decision, although he did not pile up this pile. It's been accumulating for 30 years.
Well, yes, his son earned in Ukraine, and why not? We read in classical English literature“ "he went to India and made a fortune there." Making money on the natives is a sacred thing.

And yes, I also think that Trump would have avoided getting into this situation, he is a businessman and understands how to take into account the interests of a partner if a deal is needed, not a catastrophe. But for this he needed to have a team, and he didn't have one and now he doesn't. The ruling class and the media are against him.

And now the situation is very dangerous. The psychosis around Ukraine is being unwound more in order to talk about this problem with guarantees, which is much more important.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Marinayzi

Latest profile posts

Nick BOWKER HUNTING SOUTH AFRICA wrote on EGS-HQ's profile.
Hi EGS

I read your thread with interest. Would you mind sending me that PDF? May I put it on my website?

Rob
85lc wrote on Douglas Johnson's profile.
Please send a list of books and prices.
Black wildebeest hunted this week!
Cwoody wrote on Woodcarver's profile.
Shot me email if Beretta 28 ga DU is available
Thank you