Politics

1641519811989.jpg
 
That was Lucy, who actually bears more resemblance with Pelosi, who may actually be pulling the football as we speak.
Hey you’re right!…probably on both counts. My mistake. :rolleyes:
 
Can't believe the unbelievable bullshit hype the dems are throwing out....if I was reading about it and has just arrived on the planet , I would be thinking a full scale insurrection had taken place ...

BBC News - US Capitol attack: Rioters held dagger to the throat of America - Biden
 
I've heard there is a great deal of "backlash" regarding the clowns speeches, particularly the comparison of the events a year ago to the Pearl Harbor and 9/11 attacks. So it appears the only real damage being done is off-shore where those in other countries have limited news sources and knowledge that it was nothing more than an FBI sting operation.
 
It’s sad how our Gov points fingers at the riot of the Capital, but no mentioned of how the BLM & ANTIFA Terrorist terrorized the US, and continue to do so. I guess that is ok since it is the left who is doing it. F*cking F*cks!!!!! :mad::mad::mad::mad:

Not surprised by their actions.
 
@Kevin Peacocke
re: why do voters keep voting for the Dems? It's no different than voters voting for Republicans that have defense department facilities in their states. It's a jobs program.


 
Great analogy. Perception of January 6, 2021, by the Left…. I wonder…is there no back door in the Congressional Building that could be utilized to exit..as opposed to their barricading them selves in the offices. Wait a minute…of course….they weren’t smart enough to leave the building by the back door, no one thought of that. If a fire blocked the front entrance, would they crawl under their desk or use the fire exits…what a load of propaganda they spewed yesterday…who would swallow that BS, comparing it to 1941, 9/11 is a slap in the face of those who suffered 1941 and 9/11. Really was a Clown Show. Truly Embarrasing.
 
Last edited:
Last edited:
Can't believe the unbelievable bullshit hype the dems are throwing out....if I was reading about it and has just arrived on the planet , I would be thinking a full scale insurrection had taken place ...

BBC News - US Capitol attack: Rioters held dagger to the throat of America - Biden
Smoke and mirrors!
 
regarding the NY ban on natural gas noted above,

i looked up a pretty detailed article regarding NY natural gas vs electricity uses. seems about 1/2 of their power comes from natural gas. also, NY uses more electricity than they make with their natural gas, nuclear, and green energy grid make up.

this is the article i am referring to: https://www.eia.gov/state/analysis.php?sid=NY

so, not sure how much electricity they buy, but also not sure how the electricity they do buy is generated. (coal, nat gas, hydro) apparently only 1/8 of the residential properties heat with electricity, so how do the rest heat, natural gas?

just seems a guaranteed way to drive up costs for N Yorkers. drive some more guys to florida i suspect.
 
So if not Nat gas then heat with electricity…where does the electricity come from…of course we all know, but when the power grid shuts down in Winter due to ice, snow, etc., how do you heat your homes, businesses etc. Here in Illinois I have been without electricity for as long as 8 days. I have been all electric since the 70’s, semi rural. January ice storm watch out. Eliminating Natural gas hook ups…has no one thought about the down the road consequences? Heating Hospitals with electricity…a fantasy….oh they have generators….yes
and they run on Natural gas. So when a residential all electric home is without power they can rely on a generator, which most likely runs on Natural gas, but by not allowing Nat gas hook ups…we’ll you get the idea.
 

Forum statistics

Threads
70,290
Messages
1,571,798
Members
169,416
Latest member
wanda_tiller
 

 

 

Latest posts

Latest profile posts

Gents, if you book and pay your deposit before the end of this year , you can have the bigger cull package for the 2026 price! https://www.africahunting.com/threa...griffiths-safaris-starting-at-us-2-560.96285/
I am currently in Northern Cape scouting a hunting area, we will have lots of amazing hunting opportunities for 2027! I will post updated available dates soon!
Azklmsr wrote on MANKAZANA SAFARIS's profile.
Good Evening. I am very interested in you hunt for the spiral slam. March in 2028 would be fine for me

Couple of quick questions:

1) Can we add some additional species on
2) what do you want for a deposit?
3) how do you want me to sign up

I'm on whats app or email

Kurt [redacted]

have a great evening
MHYOUNG 375 wrote on Marley7x57's profile.
If you really are interested I 'll send some pix. I have quiet a few.
 
Top