Politics

Eh, I would sleep through a climate summit as well. The only time I will give the codger a pass.
Fifty years ago, if you told someone all nations and by extension all of the human race, were going to get together and try and change the weather, you'd have said they were nuts.

Electric vehicles, changing the climate = The Volstead Act V2.0
 
1635814853176.jpeg
 
JB is the worst excuse for a president in the history of the world. Period! Let us hope that Tuesday goes well in voting and that the rest of the idiots in govt get the message and stop trying to kill the goose that laid the golden egg!!
Wishful thinking on my part no doubt!
 
jackass.jpg
 
FAaixd9WUAQ5ItU.jpg
 
I'll argue with the 39% number, that is entirely too high, but point made!



250320012_10158690081765432_7529712716177148249_n.png
 
Last edited:
JB is the worst excuse for a president in the history of the world. Period!
There could be a case made that other presidents were as bad and possibly worse, but this is the first time I am aware of where the country was led by such an incompetent fool AND the houses of congress contained vocal members that were focused on the destruction of America.
 
Picture1JPEG.jpeg
 
Democrats are a special kind of stupid, no two ways about it.
I still find it hard to believe that so many folks voted for a senile libtard rather than an America first president that had everything cooking on all 4 burners. Unbelievably stupid people!
Sad that some of our own members fell for this oat brain turd because Trump sent mean tweets and likes women.
Just sad....
 
Today is a big day in the US, Election day. While it is not for Sentate/Congress/ President (we only wish it was!), we should be able to get a good sense of just how the voting public feels about the current situation. Virginia Governor race is the most publicized race going, but many more around the country are happening. I'll be watching closely to see how events unfold - hopefully we see obvious legitimate voting without the major concern of stealing elections, and just as importantly see a trend of voting against the outrageous attempts to overthrow democracy and freedom.
 
Eh, I would sleep through a climate summit as well. The only time I will give the codger a pass.

He's on a world stage and simultaneously representing and embarrassing all of us. He's already known as Sleepy Joe and now he has to show it off to the world?

The POS hasn't done an honest days work in his life. He has no reason to be sleepy.
 
Another empty promise he nearly certainly cannot and will not keep. But no one (MSM) will report on it and hope it goes silently into the night.

Well that was a headline story on the BBC app...so it's out there some...
 

Forum statistics

Threads
70,297
Messages
1,570,964
Members
169,076
Latest member
ShellaTugg
 

 

 

Latest profile posts

autofire wrote on ThinAirHunter's profile.
I think forum prohibits making reference or giving personal references to PH/Outfitters that don't advertise on this forum.

But you can call me. I would be happy to discuss Cape Buffalo .

Bob 813-310-6992
MHYOUNG 375 wrote on Marley7x57's profile.
If you really are interested I 'll send some pix. I have quiet a few.
curt672 wrote on Robmill70's profile.
So What's the story on the 340 ??? thanks Curt
rdog wrote on Bob Nelson 35Whelen's profile.
Bob i was at Rebel gun works last Friday they had once fired 25/20 brass in their up stairs section , how are the knees going?
 
Top