Politics

Before or after its transformation?
Point for clarification-

If the person has intimate relations with a male sailor prior to the person declaring that it isn't female then it is normal to conclude that the activity would be considered homosexual. but then if the person declares that it is female but has no physical body change, would that be considered homosexual, then if the person has the male parts removed and surgically modified to resemble female parts, then has relations with the male sailor, would those actions be considered homosexual. and lastly after the change, if it has relations with a female sailor would those actions be considered homo or heterosexual?
 
Better be careful. There's an angry Aussie on this site who might take offense.
Absolutely no disrespect meant. I am hoping a zombie apocalypse can happen and provide them with much needed relief. Maybe they need their OWN chant... say... "Let's go, score some more!" (It IS Scott Morrison, right?)
 
Absolutely no disrespect meant. I am hoping a zombie apocalypse can happen and provide them with much needed relief. Maybe they need their OWN chant... say... "Let's go, score some more!" (It IS Scott Morrison, right?)

Had to look it up but yeah, Scott Morrison PM.

I didn't think you meant anything, just good clean humor. A shame what has gone on in that country. I think they're still saying no tourists until at least 2022.
 
There's only one apt description for the Biden administration. It's what we used to call a "Freak Show".
 
I don't know what all the bitchin is about. The US is still the greatest country in the world. Where else can a village idiot with a severe case of Alzheimer’s become the POTUS and Commander in Chief of the Armed Forces? Where else can a HO with an addiction to laughing gas become #2. And I don't mean #2 as in potty talk. Or do I??? And we take health advise from someone who cuts off his(?) johnson because he(?) self identifies as a woman, except she(?) looks more like a horse. God Bless America. We need all the help we can get.
 
Point for clarification-

If the person has intimate relations with a male sailor prior to the person declaring that it isn't female then it is normal to conclude that the activity would be considered homosexual. but then if the person declares that it is female but has no physical body change, would that be considered homosexual, then if the person has the male parts removed and surgically modified to resemble female parts, then has relations with the male sailor, would those actions be considered homosexual. and lastly after the change, if it has relations with a female sailor would those actions be considered homo or heterosexual?
Ha!! I absolutely refuse to put that much thought into it.
I’ll stick with…
If a goose + a goose = geese, why doesn’t a moose + a moose = meese? ;)
 
Ha!! I absolutely refuse to put that much thought into it.
I’ll stick with…
If a goose + a goose = geese, why doesn’t a moose + a moose = meese? ;)
How about a heterhomo pervert?
 
Anti-gun activist Alec Baldwin kills one person and injures another. Can only happen with willfully negligent handling. Hope he gets charged, but I suspect it'll all be whitewashed.
 

Forum statistics

Threads
70,299
Messages
1,572,049
Members
169,485
Latest member
TaniaBufor
 

 

 

Latest profile posts

K_P wrote on Buckleyguy12's profile.
Good morning from Montana.

I'm looking at a post from 2018 where you were looking for a lefty Winchester in .375 H&H Magnum. I'm selling mine. My email is kdp59935@gmail.com in the event that you're still searching for a unicorn.

Best,

Kelly Palmer
Andrew62 wrote on JBonw762's profile.
Hello, I asked the question I did simply to bump it to the top for you. I have a 416 Taylor or I would be very interested in it! It's a real beauty!
Gents, if you book and pay your deposit before the end of this year , you can have the bigger cull package for the 2026 price! https://www.africahunting.com/threa...griffiths-safaris-starting-at-us-2-560.96285/
I am currently in Northern Cape scouting a hunting area, we will have lots of amazing hunting opportunities for 2027! I will post updated available dates soon!
Azklmsr wrote on MANKAZANA SAFARIS's profile.
Good Evening. I am very interested in you hunt for the spiral slam. March in 2028 would be fine for me

Couple of quick questions:

1) Can we add some additional species on
2) what do you want for a deposit?
3) how do you want me to sign up

I'm on whats app or email

Kurt [redacted]

have a great evening
 
Top