Politics

image011.jpeg

I saw "War Hero" Kerry talking to French diplomats, in essence throwing Bidet under the bus. I wondered where he got the standing to have such a meeting- With normal people the discussion with the diplomats would have been either the president or the secretary of state, possibly the vice president, but no lower than that. Certainly not some loser politician that is in charge of finding answers to a non-existent problem. then I realized the situation. Kerry is auditioning for the part of president. The leaders/donors to the demonrat party are seeking the person that will gain the presidency through ascension. The Bidet served his purpose by having enough Trump haters vote him and along with the radical vote going for the Hooker there were enough actual votes to allow the fraudulent votes to appear realistic to the point that the election results would not have sufficient time to allow a challenge. But now the Bidet has shown that he is not only suffering from advanced dementia but he was totally unqualified in the first place and the American public is aware of it. the public is also aware that Horrible Harris is totally unqualified not only for the presidency but even her present position.

So the demonrat steering committee is reviewing possible replacements. When they finally find a viable replacement they will turn on the Bidet and he will be thrown into the toilet, replaced for a short time by Horrible Harris- whose only official act will be to name the person selected by the steering committee as vice pres. Once that process is completed she will be dumped and the steering committee will have the person they wanted as president.

so it does make sense that marry her for her money Kerry would be on the list of applicants. I think he showed himself to be just a stuffed shirt with no qualifications for the job so stay tuned to see what other applicants are auditioning for the part.

I saw "War Hero" Kerry talking to French diplomats, in essence throwing Bidet under the bus. I wondered where he got the standing to have such a meeting- With normal people the discussion with the diplomats would have been either the president or the secretary of state, possibly the vice president, but no lower than that. Certainly not some loser politician that is in charge of finding answers to a non-existent problem. then I realized the situation. Kerry is auditioning for the part of president. The leaders/donors to the demonrat party are seeking the person that will gain the presidency through ascension. The Bidet served his purpose by having enough Trump haters vote him and along with the radical vote going for the Hooker there were enough actual votes to allow the fraudulent votes to appear realistic to the point that the election results would not have sufficient time to allow a challenge. But now the Bidet has shown that he is not only suffering from advanced dementia but he was totally unqualified in the first place and the American public is aware of it. the public is also aware that Horrible Harris is totally unqualified not only for the presidency but even her present position.

So the demonrat steering committee is reviewing possible replacements. When they finally find a viable replacement they will turn on the Bidet and he will be thrown into the toilet, replaced for a short time by Horrible Harris- whose only official act will be to name the person selected by the steering committee as vice pres. Once that process is completed she will be dumped and the steering committee will have the person they wanted as president.

so it does make sense that marry her for her money Kerry would be on the list of applicants. I think he showed himself to be just a stuffed shirt with no qualifications for the job so stay tuned to see what other applicants are auditioning for the part.
I honestly can't think of a single democrat who is man enough to take that job. governor pompadour out in CA probably thinks he is, but he is just another poser. and probably the "best" of the lot.

I honestly can't think of a single democrat who is man enough to take that job. governor pompadour out in CA probably thinks he is, but he is just another poser. and probably the "best" of the lot.
The raving nuisance(Newsom)? Nah, totally unqualified, he only got the govenor job through Auntie Nasty Piglousy and he's making a real ass of himself.

m_2586602261165495761_com_samsung_android_email_attachmentprovider_1_1525_RAW_1632429395166.jpg

237CA12D-4154-4937-9873-7B85B76CE8E4.jpeg

CF77C18F-9BC1-49EA-87CE-548BEB9F489A.jpeg

C667C424-66BC-4AB4-AD5C-E6483DF05191.jpeg

E0DE1C25-0131-457B-B7C9-B9C35F8BC3B6.png

dd1b45ddc30ad10ef6b09ab0d726fa260bccd0a2324020fa8c139d8e532474ab.jpg

This is going to be interesting to watch. The NC Lt. Gov. took a courageous stand. More people need too! We've become a nation where we are force to accept everything as being okay, even though we have been taught right from wrong. Everything is NOT okay.

North Carolina Lt. Gov. Mark Robinson stands by LGBTQ+ 'filth' comments amid controversy​

ASHEVILLE, N.C. – North Carolina Lt. Gov. Mark Robinson has doubled down after his comments calling transgenderism and homosexuality “filth” drew widespread rebukes and calls for him to resign.

Robinson, a Republican, made the comments in June at the Asbury Baptist church in Seagrove.

“There’s no reason anybody anywhere in America should be telling any child about transgenderism, homosexuality, any of that filth,” he told the audience. “And yes, I called it filth. And if you don’t like it that I called it filth, come see me and I’ll explain it to you.”

Robinson holds the second-highest office in the state, and he would take over if Gov. Roy Cooper is ever unable to perform his duties.

His words went viral last week after the group Right Wing Watch tweeted a clip of his speech. In recent days, scores of advocacy groups and politicians – from Raleigh to the White House – have denounced what Robinson said.

“These words are repugnant and offensive,” White House Deputy Press Secretary Andrew Bates said in a statement Oct. 8. “The role of a leader is to bring people together and stand up for the dignity and rights of everyone; not to spread hate and undermine their own office.”

In his tweet calling on Robinson to resign, state Sen. Jeff Jackson, who also is running for U.S. Senate, wrote: “There's no debate here. This is open discrimination. It is completely unacceptable.”

Human Rights Campaign also called for Robinson's resignation.

This is going to be interesting to watch. The NC Lt. Gov. took a courageous stand. More people need too! We've become a nation where we are force to accept everything as being okay, even though we have been taught right from wrong. Everything is NOT okay.

North Carolina Lt. Gov. Mark Robinson stands by LGBTQ+ 'filth' comments amid controversy​

ASHEVILLE, N.C. – North Carolina Lt. Gov. Mark Robinson has doubled down after his comments calling transgenderism and homosexuality “filth” drew widespread rebukes and calls for him to resign.

Robinson, a Republican, made the comments in June at the Asbury Baptist church in Seagrove.

“There’s no reason anybody anywhere in America should be telling any child about transgenderism, homosexuality, any of that filth,” he told the audience. “And yes, I called it filth. And if you don’t like it that I called it filth, come see me and I’ll explain it to you.”

Robinson holds the second-highest office in the state, and he would take over if Gov. Roy Cooper is ever unable to perform his duties.

His words went viral last week after the group Right Wing Watch tweeted a clip of his speech. In recent days, scores of advocacy groups and politicians – from Raleigh to the White House – have denounced what Robinson said.

“These words are repugnant and offensive,” White House Deputy Press Secretary Andrew Bates said in a statement Oct. 8. “The role of a leader is to bring people together and stand up for the dignity and rights of everyone; not to spread hate and undermine their own office.”

In his tweet calling on Robinson to resign, state Sen. Jeff Jackson, who also is running for U.S. Senate, wrote: “There's no debate here. This is open discrimination. It is completely unacceptable.”

Human Rights Campaign also called for Robinson's resignation.
GIVE THAT MAN A MEDAL!! It is great to see a politician with guts enough to stand up and speak truth. If you notice, all the negative crap came from the wierdo mobs, White House asskissers, and other lefty idiots.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
stitchcart

Latest posts

Latest profile posts

Early morning Impala hunt, previous link was wrong video

Headshot on jackal this morning

Mature Eland Bull taken in Tanzania, at 100 yards, with 375 H&H, 300gr, Federal Premium Expanding bullet.

20231012_145809~2.jpg