Politics

9F1DAF40-00D0-4C3F-A084-8D89796B3AA5.jpeg
 
Biden two dimes.jpeg
 
F9E685E4-5BA1-45A8-A14E-2CA3F0A05790.jpeg
 
D61088DE-A1EB-4543-8932-B1A6A3ABEE1B.jpeg
 
Crying generation.jpg
 
After they sent jack ma to summer camp I dumped all my Chinese stock.i was set to make some real money.oh I think I have one nio stock.only cuz I hyped it up so much.for years I watched how people made serious money in China so when I finally had the chance to buy in it all collapsed.fortunely I didn't lose much.i figure a lot of people took a real beating. So what is the chairman up to.it looks like they are about to crash their own economy.maybe Biden isn't the biggest idiot out there.how does this lift people out of poverty.seems aquick way to revolution.unless he's primering his people for war by cutting out investment.
 
Liberals--meme-14226.jpg
 
For U.S. readers, one can substitute the present class of bleeding heart liberal politicians in place of the RSA actors.

The ANT AND THE GRASSHOPPER This one is a little different .......Two Different Versions .....
There are Different Morals

OLD VERSION:
The ant works hard in the withering heat all summer long, building his house and laying up supplies for the winter.
The grasshopper thinks the ant is a fool and laughs and dances and plays the summer away. Come winter, the ant is warm and well fed. The grasshopper has no food or shelter, so he dies out in the cold.

MORAL OF THE OLD STORY:
Be responsible for yourself!

MODERN VERSION:
The ant works hard in the withering heat and the rain all summer long, building his house and laying up supplies for the winter.
The grasshopper thinks the ant is a fool and laughs and dances and plays the summer away. Come winter, the shivering grasshopper calls a press conference and demands to know why the ant should be allowed to be warm and well fed while he is cold and starving.

CCN, TV1,2 & 3, M-Net, BBC, and Carte Blanche show up to provide pictures of the shivering grasshopper next to a video of the ant in his comfortable home with a table filled with food.
The country is stunned by the sharp contrast.

How can this be, that in a country of such wealth, this poor grasshopper is allowed to suffer so?

Kermit the Frog appears on Jerry Springer with the grasshopper and everybody cries when they sing, 'It's Not Easy Being Black..

The ANCYL stages a demonstration in front of the ant's house where the news stations film the group singing, We shall overcome. Then Rev. Desmond Tutu has the group kneel down to pray for the grasshopper's sake.

President Zooooma condemns the ant and blames President de Klerk, President PW Botha, HF Verwoerd and Apartheid for the grasshopper's plight.

Julius Malema exclaims in an interview with TV News that the ant has gotten rich off the back of the grasshopper, and both call for an immediate tax hike on the ant to make him pay his fair share.

Finally, the Government drafts the Economic Equity & Anti-Grasshopper Act retroactive to the beginning of the summer.

The ant is fined for failing to hire a proportionate number of previously disadvantage bugs (BBE) and, having nothing left to pay his retroactive taxes, his home is confiscated under the Government Land Repo Act and given to the grasshopper.

The story ends as we see the grasshopper and his free-loading friends finishing up the last bits of the ant's food while the government house he is in, which, as you recall, just happens to be the ant’s old house, crumbles around them because the grasshopper doesn't maintain it.

The ant has disappeared to Australia, never to be seen again. The grasshopper is found dead in a Drugs related incident, and the house, now abandoned, is taken over by a gang of Nigerian spiders who terrorize and ramshackle, the once prosperous and peaceful, neighbourhood.

The entire Nation collapses bringing the rest of Africa with it.

MORAL OF THE STORY:
Be careful how you vote in 2022
 
4gf041.jpg
 
damn-i-really-am-a-a-fucking-moron.jpg
 
The above are hilarious but sadly too true. I just sent another email to the Moron in Chief about the situation on the border, a situation of his own choosing. What an embarrassment of a president the libtards gave us.
Anyone who voted for this turd should be ashamed.
 
Evidently the license tag worked. NY has a new governor.

1632427579435.png
 

Forum statistics

Threads
70,363
Messages
1,574,239
Members
169,983
Latest member
enorruzco1979
 

 

 

Latest profile posts

K_P wrote on Buckleyguy12's profile.
Good morning from Montana.

I'm looking at a post from 2018 where you were looking for a lefty Winchester in .375 H&H Magnum. I'm selling mine. My email is [redacted] in the event that you're still searching for a unicorn.

Best,

Kelly Palmer
Gents, if you book and pay your deposit before the end of this year , you can have the bigger cull package for the 2026 price! https://www.africahunting.com/threa...griffiths-safaris-starting-at-us-2-560.96285/
I am currently in Northern Cape scouting a hunting area, we will have lots of amazing hunting opportunities for 2027! I will post updated available dates soon!
Azklmsr wrote on MANKAZANA SAFARIS's profile.
Good Evening. I am very interested in you hunt for the spiral slam. March in 2028 would be fine for me

Couple of quick questions:

1) Can we add some additional species on
2) what do you want for a deposit?
3) how do you want me to sign up

I'm on whats app or email

Kurt [redacted]

have a great evening
 
Top