Politics

Dem's don't care about drugs. A doped up, and controllable society fits their agenda.
That’s why Canada decriminalized marijuana to get the liberal party elected.
They said it doesn’t hurt anyone. Just the working man that has to pay for the social programs to support the lazy pot smokers that don’t work.

More sad truths from the woke left

158951101_3601990653232449_7721696335646576975_o.jpg

I guess what I was going for was that criminalizing private sales of firearms will work almost as well as Prohibition did in the '30s, i.e. not at all.

I guess what I was going for was that criminalizing private sales of firearms will work almost as well as Prohibition did in the '30s, i.e. not at all.
Probably true, but the Dem's will no doubt throw the book at any transgressor that they can catch.

Somebody please explain to me how they are going to enforce this stupidity. How are they going to know who is selling what to whom? Have undercover snoops lurking on every corner? Doing house to house checks? I guess you just have to consider the source and that tells all. New depth of lunacy.

I'm sure
Somebody please explain to me how they are going to enforce this stupidity. How are they going to know who is selling what to whom? Have undercover snoops lurking on every corner? Doing house to house checks? I guess you just have to consider the source and that tells all. New depth of lunacy.
They may have agents at gun shows, as well as monitoring websites and classifieds. Really depends on how aggressive they plan to be.

It still has to pass the Senate.

The people running the gun shows won't let any unauthorized sales go through if they want to put on anymore shows in the area or even state.

Colorado has had this law for a number of years and while it is a pain in the rear it really hasn't slowed down sales, it has just increased what you have to pay now.

What I would like to see is a exemption for the background checks if you have a state issued concealed carry permit. That permit right there has shown that you have gone through a background check.

So isnt this racist....?...fkd if I can understand

BBC News - Amanda Gorman's Catalan translator dropped because of 'profile'
+1
And who actually makes that decision?
Messed up.
Just stop all the free money so these clowns actually have to work and worry about something important...such as surviving on their own maybe?

They’d be the first ones screaming about how the gov’t is taking their hard earned money and handing it over to people who don’t want to work.
Sorry for the rant, it’s just sickening.

All my private gun sales pre-date this law so I'm not worried.

Somebody please explain to me how they are going to enforce this

My guess is they will put it on the media to be informant. A report of all firearms advertised during the day, week, month would be sent to ATF so then ATF would be contacting the seller and tracking down ay mis-step. same with the organizer of a gun show. About the only way to avoid it would be unadvertised sales such as between friends or relatives.

One merely needs to see how some Americans have responded during the COVID pandemic to understand how it would work with so-called universal background checks. By this I mean, some Americans have been acting like informants for the E. German Stasi or the Soviet KGB turning in businesses and individuals who were violating the mask and other mandates. It was disgusting.

The only way for universal background checks to actually work is to add in universal gun registration. That is the gun prohibitionists ultimate goal. Your scoped hunting rifle for plains game has now become a "sniper rifle" and must be banned. So what if more people are killed with fists on an annual basis than with rifles of any sort.

I'm sure the boys in the hood will take their stolen guns to an FFL for a transfer.
e-huh.gif

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Roll_the_Knob!

Latest profile posts

sgtsabai wrote on Tanks's profile.
Business is the only way to fly. I'm headed to SA August 25. I'm hoping that business isn't an arm and a leg. If you don't mind, what airline and the cost for your trip. Mine will be convoluted. I'll be flying into the states to pick up my 416 Rigby as Thailand doesn't allow firearms (pay no attention to the daily shootings and killings) so I'll have 2 very long trips.
Vonfergus wrote on JamesJ's profile.
I am interested in the Double
Nick BOWKER HUNTING SOUTH AFRICA wrote on EGS-HQ's profile.
Hi EGS

I read your thread with interest. Would you mind sending me that PDF? May I put it on my website?

Rob
85lc wrote on Douglas Johnson's profile.
Please send a list of books and prices.