Politics

I'm sure the boys in the hood will take their stolen guns to an FFL for a transfer. View attachment 392762
And therein lies the issue. Only honest people are impacted by this type of background check law and they are the only ones who will comply with it.

The ultimate goal is not to stop crime. It is to make it so difficult to own a firearm that people just give up. When that happens, the gun culture dies.

And therein lies the issue. Only honest people are impacted by this type of background check law and they are the only ones who will comply with it.

The ultimate goal is not to stop crime. It is to make it so difficult to own a firearm that people just give up. When that happens, the gun culture dies.
Exactly the situation we find ourselves in up here in Canada right now.

One merely needs to see how some Americans have responded during the COVID pandemic to understand how it would work some Americans have been acting like informants for the E. German Stasi or the Soviet KGB turning in businesses and individuals

Black shall be called White. Sons will turn against their fathers. It's all a well used strategy. the government picks a group to demonize, then convinces the "others" that the designated group is evil and the others, are just doing their patriotic duty to rat them out, because according to what has been taught, they are rats. And the govt does it in the name of "unity". Just read the Bidet's speeches. He goes to great lengths to emphasize the "unity" that he is bringing to the country, then he signs bills into law or executive actions that have as the basic premise dividing the country along some line- separating, not unifying. so when the time comes each group will feel justified in causing problems for the other. With the help of the various media/communication systems, the government is well on it's way to implementing their plan.

Black shall be called White. Sons will turn against their fathers. It's all a well used strategy. the government picks a group to demonize, then convinces the "others" that the designated group is evil and the others, are just doing their patriotic duty to rat them out, because according to what has been taught, they are rats. And the govt does it in the name of "unity". Just read the Bidet's speeches. He goes to great lengths to emphasize the "unity" that he is bringing to the country, then he signs bills into law or executive actions that have as the basic premise dividing the country along some line- separating, not unifying. so when the time comes each group will feel justified in causing problems for the other. With the help of the various media/communication systems, the government is well on it's way to implementing their plan.
Yep, I'm afraid you're 100% on this. It seems like Dopey is doing this at warp speed to get it done before enough people wake up and put the brakes on. Unfortunately the soonest that could happen, within the normal system, would be if the House flipped in 2022? It seems eerily like Big O's third term, which, IMO, it could very well be. It always seemed to me one of Barry's objectives was to divide the country to control the country to reorder the country and now we are well on the way :(

This doesn't seem very "democrat " regardless of what accused of....as now its guilty prior to investigation findings and results regardless...so not innocent till proved otherwise....oh yeah just realised that's what's been happening for months now, due to the fkd up moronic fktards that now run the world with screaming sound to drown out all common sense, and realistic verbal interaction.....what a totally fkdup world and its here to stay....since this chinese fkn shit storm started it's been.the proverbial dominoes falling all in perfect sequence.....cheers to the world we used to know.....

BBC News - Cuomo: New York governor defiant as more Democrats tell him to quit

Somebody please explain to me how they are going to enforce this stupidity. How are they going to know who is selling what to whom? ....
For example, with the help of provocation. A fake seller, or a fake buyer. In this role, even someone familiar can act.

For example, with the help of provocation. A fake seller, or a fake buyer. In this role, even someone familiar can act.

They do that with drug stings. Hasn't curtailed the illegal drug trade that I can see. Also hasn't had much effect on the associated violence, either. What it will do is turn basically honest people into criminals, IMO. Same as Prohibition.

This doesn't seem very "democrat " regardless of what accused of....as now its guilty prior to investigation findings and results regardless...so not innocent till proved otherwise....oh yeah just realised that's what's been happening for months now, due to the fkd up moronic fktards that now run the world with screaming sound to drown out all common sense, and realistic verbal interaction.....what a totally fkdup world and its here to stay....since this chinese fkn shit storm started it's been.the proverbial dominoes falling all in perfect sequence.....cheers to the world we used to know.....

BBC News - Cuomo: New York governor defiant as more Democrats tell him to quit
What gets me about the whole Cuomo affair is that his saying stuff or inappropriate touching of female staffers is considered worse than the 9,000 people who died in nursing homes because he caused them to be infected.

They do that with drug stings. Hasn't curtailed the illegal drug trade that I can see. Also hasn't had much effect on the associated violence, either. What it will do is turn basically honest people into criminals, IMO. Same as Prohibition.
I can't say anything about efficiency, but that's how it's done. And with arms, too, although I know only case concerned a non-citizen.
And as for the Prohibition, now, after the decriminalization of marijuana, those who fought with drugs, in my opinion, feel like idiots.

I wouldn't be surprised, by the way, if it turns out that all this incendiary stuff with Meghan is a special operation to compromise the British monarchy. Such things were done both in ancient times and in the 20th century (Blomberg-Frich case). We need to ask the opinion of Red Leg :)

The House bill on background checks will not make it through the Senate unless they outlaw the filibuster, which Joe Manchin has said he will vote against. They would need 60 votes which they don't have; for now. If the election integrity isn't fixed, they could have 100 votes.

The House bill on background checks will not make it through the Senate unless they outlaw the filibuster, which Joe Manchin has said he will vote against. They would need 60 votes which they don't have; for now. If the election integrity isn't fixed, they could have 100 votes.

From what I've heard, Manchin supports background checks.

Liberal logic example #500

159965213_5140105989363764_4993622334331981205_n.jpg

The clowns in the NV legislature circus passed a background check law a couple years ago. No sheriff in the whole state said they would attempt to enforce it. Even the FBI wouldn't touch it. They said it is totally unenforcible.

That criminal is too pasty-faced. He needs to get a little more sunlight, but I guess that's an issue when he lives in the shadows. Some DemonRat will cure the criminal's problems by subsidizing vitamin D.

The problem there is that they bring their politics with them and start voting the same way that they did in California. I watched it happen here in Colorado. They all showed up complaining at how bad the politicians were in California only to vote the same type into office here in Colorado. They claim that Colorado is a purple state, I'll say that it is a lot closer to just blue than purple.
I was hoping when Californicate legalized marijuana they would have stopped coming here, but that didn’t happen. They’re like locusts that devour the bountiful quality of life in one state until it’s gone, and then move on to the next state with the same voracious appetite to destroy any of that quality left in their path.

It’s only a matter of time for TX and FL. It already happened in Colorado. Not long ago, we had two Republican US Senators and most of our US Reps were also Republican. The California folks are driven out by their own longtime liberal policies on everything from business to regulations to the environment but they don’t see how it affects their day to day living costs until it’s too late and they decide to move to save money. For some reason, they just can’t fathom how their “do gooder” beliefs and policies start the cycle all over again where they currently live. They live in a twisted reality dreamland of their own making but can’t see it. They think their way of thinking is normal so that when things get too expensive and the society around them starts to crumble, they blame others when in actuality it was their own bad decisions earlier on that are the cause. Since they can’t see it, they are doomed to repeat.
That is a PERFECT analogy! I even screenshot it so I can share it later.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
warpig602.0

Latest posts

Latest profile posts

Cwoody wrote on Woodcarver's profile.
Shot me email if Beretta 28 ga DU is available
Thank you
Pancho wrote on Safari Dave's profile.
Enjoyed reading your post again. Believe this is the 3rd time. I am scheduled to hunt w/ Legadema in Sep. Really looking forward to it.
check out our Buff hunt deal!
Because of some clients having to move their dates I have 2 prime time slots open if anyone is interested to do a hunt
5-15 May
or 5-15 June is open!
shoot me a message for a good deal!
dogcat1 wrote on skydiver386's profile.
I would be interested in it if you pass. Please send me the info on the gun shop if you do not buy it. I have the needed ammo and brass.
Thanks,
Ross