Politics

I see them heading east down I-10 every day with Cali plates and some have stopped here in Buckeye AZ.
School was locked down in our little section of heaven today because some Karen called the Buckeye PD on a young man training to follow his Dad into military service. The caller said a hispanic man was out running with a rifle! This is true he “rusks” three days a week with pack, training plate and a NEON blue plastic training rifle. They were observant enough to see he was hispanic but couldn’t see the rifle was fake.
His Dad reported the local PD was awesome!
This stuff never happened before, lots of service personnel from Luke AFB live in our community, as well as a lot of new Karenafornions!

Since they are from the Communist State of Karenafornions, they are too stupid to know the difference between a real or fake rifle. They've been drinking the coolaid for too long. :)

Last edited:
They should know the real from the fake rifles. The fake ones are blue and the real ones are black. The stooges used to refer to the real ones in their attempts to ban as "black" guns but have replaced it with "assault" or the new term "weapons of war". I suppose some guy could train without interference by the gestapo by carrying a pink gun and wearing a dress.

I wonder what they would say if they saw a pink stocked rifle such as a pink Ruger 10/22?

I remember the day when I would get a ride up to a canyon and go hunting squirrels and rabbits and then walk the 5 miles home with my rifle. The cops would drive by and not even give you a second look.

Now you would get a free ride to the station where your parents would have to come pick you up.

Try this again - just embarrassing.

My gosh, President Bli...Ba...Bin...that guy in that office there must be one heck of a fella since he’s the best the Dinocrats could put out front.

He’s harder to watch every time. How can anyone who voted for that be proud?

My gosh, President Bli...Ba...Bin...that guy in that office there must be one heck of a fella since he’s the best the Dinocrats could put out front.

He’s harder to watch every time. How can anyone who voted for that be proud?
They hadn’t seen dementia Joe! They only saw Magic Joe who disappeared right after he got the nomination. But they thought he was only sleeping.

while I have several areas of apprehension regarding the political scene, the one that concerns me the most is our adversaries. The Bidet is floating along allowing his masters in China to do as they please and China will be content to ride this horse as long as things are going their way. the problem will come to a head when from whatever actions are taken by the US to stop the ride- whether it's a change in the US politicians or policy- whatever; china will perceive that their window of opportunity is closing. From what I have seen of the current China leadership I suspect that they will jump through the window while it's open and I can only hope that the US is still up to preventing China from landing on both feet.

Did you see his grimace near the end? Wow, he’s thinking oh no, I did it again. He knows he’s slipping but going to hang on as long as they let him.

This is beyond sad.

The duties of a President are enormously stressful and have prematurely aged several previous occupants. In Biden's case it is glaringly obvious that he passed his use by date even before he has effectively commenced the role. If in a few month/weeks he resigns, or is declared unfit to serve, Harris will become the new President. How will the American public react to:
i. the feeling of having been conned into electing a man who the Democrat Party must have known was unfit,
ii. having an un-elected President Harris, a person who even the party delegates rejected at the primaries.

It would be easy to envision an America in which the existing R-D antagonism was replaced by a wider more profound contempt for the entire system. A situation likely to last a least for the entirety of the next 4 years.

Screenshot_20210309-171234_Gallery.jpg

Letter to the editor in 3/9/21 Wilmington, DE News Journal newspaper.

CONTRIBUTORS

Letter: Does President Biden needs help?​

Delaware News Journal Letters to the Editor

Letter: Does President Biden needs help?
Delaware News Journal Letters to the Editor

Delaware's beloved President Joe Biden needs help. Can Delawareans not see what's happening? Many of us blessed enough to reach President Biden's age have diminished energy, forgetfulness, and sometimes even confusion. These characteristics are increasingly evident in our president. Will we see the first president from our state — who has served Delaware for well over a half century — go down in history as one of the worst presidents to ever lead our country?
Biden is not bringing our country together as he promised nor is he "crossing the aisle" as he said he could and would do to bring more unity to Congress. On the contrary, he's acting more like a dictatorial monarch signing decrees without explanation. More and more we are hearing from Democrats, Republicans, and Independents wondering why our president has not had a press conference with questions presented that would scrutinize the decisions he is making.
President Joe Biden boards Air Force One at New Castle Airport near New Castle on Monday, March 1, 2021. Biden is returning to Washington after spending the weekend at his home in Delaware.

This letter to the editor is not one to praise our president's opponent in the last election. Biden, however, would do well to acknowledge his predecessor for the "warp speed" with which he brought lifesaving vaccines to our people.
Biden may have forgotten that vaccines were available before he was inaugurated. In fact, he received the COVID-19 vaccine before Christmas.
May we encourage the man congratulated and honored on large boards many observe as they drive I-95 into Wilmington, Delaware's first president, to bring our people together and not to further divide us.

Attachments

• b893446a-e907-487a-895a-bac6178787b5-AP21060585396406.jpg
    b893446a-e907-487a-895a-bac6178787b5-AP21060585396406.jpg
    27.2 KB · Views: 71

As if we didn't already expect this, Bidet is sleeping in the basement while Horrible is meeting with other world leaders. It's unbelievable that the Democraps that voted for this nightmare couldn't see exactly what was coming.

Here's the best way to get rid of the liberal crybabies. Reinstitute the DRAFT and give them bus fare to another country, preferably Mexico.
unnamed(10).jpg

Here's the best way to get rid of the liberal crybabies. Reinstitute the DRAFT and give them bus fare to another country, preferably Mexico.
View attachment 392554
Yea I graduated in 1968. I knew I'd be going somewhere. Didn't think about crying about my rights. Hell covid would be a piece of cake.

Thought you would enjoy this:

They should know the real from the fake rifles. The fake ones are blue and the real ones are black. The stooges used to refer to the real ones in their attempts to ban as "black" guns but have replaced it with "assault" or the new term "weapons of war". I suppose some guy could train without interference by the gestapo by carrying a pink gun and wearing a dress.

Well they cant call them black guns anymore can they..... :E Shrug: ;)

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
JoelKalman

Latest posts

Latest profile posts

Early morning Impala hunt, previous link was wrong video

Headshot on jackal this morning

Mature Eland Bull taken in Tanzania, at 100 yards, with 375 H&H, 300gr, Federal Premium Expanding bullet.

20231012_145809~2.jpg