Politics

Too bad there isn't a time machine that the D voters could go on to see just how messed up things would be under the Bidet and Kampala, then return and change their vote.

Some who have already early voted may wish they could change their vote given new Biden emails, and handwritten unredacted letters.

IMG-20201015-WA0004.jpg

I am glad you are, because I am not. From what I am see in my part of Texas, it’s 2018 on Steroids. And remember that Ted Cruz just barely won.

I don't think beto vs Cruz is much of an indicator. That was a battle of personalities and well, Cruz doesn't have one. There was also an incredible amount of outside money as the Dems desperately wanted to not only win, but to make people think Texas was in play I'm 2020, as you appear to believe now.

We will know in less than three weeks!

Twenty-first century polls are designed to influence voters. Not sample them.

Trust them at your own expense.

Considering "they" believe that Biden is winning by a very comfortable margin they are truly pulling out all the stops to help Joe win.

The bias and hypocrisy are mind boggling and they obviously believe they can do this with impunity. That is the scariest part to me....

For all intents and purposes, no more than twelve states will determine this election. (For the purpose of this I am not splitting the Nebraska or Maine votes, just making Nebraska red and Maine blue.)

Nevada
Arizona
New Mexico
Florida
North Carolina
Iowa
Minnesota
Wisconsin
Michigan
Ohio
Pennsylvania
New Hampshire

Of these states, Trump should have:

Arizona
Florida
North Carolina
Iowa
Ohio

Biden should have:

New Mexico
New Hampshire
Nevada

This leaves four states that will probably determine the election:

Minnesota
Wisconsin
Michigan
Pennsylvania

Trump won three of these four states in 2016. Any two of these states puts Trump over the top. Pennsylvania or Michigan individually will put Trump over the top.

Biden needs all four states to win.

The Democrats are sure to have a couple more October surprises left. Trump has multiple surprises relating to the "We caught them, we caught them all" comments he has made. We saw a couple last week and one dropped yesterday regarding Biden.

Go vote and take someone with you. This may be the most significant election of our lives!

1602773169201.png

1602775762938.png

Twenty-first century polls are designed to influence voters. Not sample them.

Trust them at your own expense.

Most American's can watch the main stream media and realize they have an agenda. Those same people will look at an election poll and loose their minds, not realizing that the polling companies have an agenda too.

All is not as it may seem.

Twitter officially locked Trumps twitter campaign account.

Fascist Liberal scum.

Big Tech seems to have placed their bet and rolled the dice. If Trump wins, we may be about to have multiple "Judge Green's" breaking up monopolies at best. At worst section 230 is gone and lawsuits may devour a significant portion of those companies equity.

Facebook and Twitter's attempts to block the New York Post's story from yesterday and today, along with the Giuliani revelations that there are more days of articles may backfire on them. Don't be surprised if the "Streisand Effect" comes into play.

Got a feeling the debates may be over. Doubt Joe wants to have to deal with Trump lobbing bombs at him regarding this and more.

Biden campaign shatters fundraising record, bringing in $383 million in September.
The DNC currently has $141 million more then the RNC.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
jemsbond

Latest profile posts

Early morning Impala hunt, previous link was wrong video

Headshot on jackal this morning

Mature Eland Bull taken in Tanzania, at 100 yards, with 375 H&H, 300gr, Federal Premium Expanding bullet.

20231012_145809~2.jpg
Living life like a lion for 1 day is better than living life like a jackal for 100 years.