Articles
Hunting reports
Africa
USA/Canada
Australia/NZ
Member of
NRA Life Member
Hunted
US (All over), New Zealand, South Africa(Northern Cape, Northwest), Zimbabwe, Zambia
Screenshot_20201014-083631_Instagram.jpg

wesheltonj

AH legend
Reaction score
Media
Articles
Hunting reports
Africa
Member of
Benefactor-Life NRA, Life SCI, Life DSC, HSC
Hunted
USA, RSA
Yesterday early voted started in my county. Looking at the vote locations and number of votes at each, the D's clearly outvoted the R's. I suspect the other large counties in my state most likely have the same result.

Red Leg

Lifetime bronze benefactor
AH ambassador
Reaction score
Media
Articles
Hunting reports
Africa
USA/Canada
Mex/S.Amer
Europe
Member of
SCI DSC life memberships / NRA Patron Life
Hunted
Mexico, Namibia, RSA, Germany, Austria, Argentina, Canada, Mozambique, Spain, US (15 states)
Yesterday early voted started in my county. Looking at the vote locations and number of votes at each, the D's clearly outvoted the R's. I suspect the other large counties in my state most likely have the same result.
Seems to be a nation-wide trend. Will take an election day Tsunami to overcome. I am very afraid that this may look much more like 2018 than 2016.

spike.t

Sponsor
Since 2013
AH ambassador
Reaction score
Website
www.takerireservezambia.com
Media
Articles
Hunting reports
Africa
Member of
sci int, basc,wpaz
Hunted
zambia, tanzania, zimbabwe,Mozambique ,hungary, france, england

spike.t

Sponsor
Since 2013
AH ambassador
Reaction score
Website
www.takerireservezambia.com
Media
Articles
Hunting reports
Africa
Member of
sci int, basc,wpaz
Hunted
zambia, tanzania, zimbabwe,Mozambique ,hungary, france, england

jeanes

AH enthusiast
Reaction score
Member of
TSRA Life Member, NRA
Hunted
Texas, Colorado, South Dakota
Wife and I voted yesterday afternoon. 25 minutes from the time we got at the end of the line until we submitted our ballots and walked out the door. Did NOT see any voter suppression. When the young woman behind me, who had gotten an absentee ballot, insisted on voting in person without bringing in her mail-in ballot per the instructions, the election official processed her with courtesy and efficiency. She actually finished voting and left just ahead of me.

375 Ruger Fan

Gold supporter
AH legend
Reaction score
Media
Articles
Hunting reports
Africa
USA/Canada
Australia/NZ
Member of
NRA, DSC
Hunted
Namibia, Zimbabwe, South Africa (Eastern Cape & NW), Canada, New Zealand, Alaska, TX, LA, MO, OH, MT, ID, WA, WY
Harris County, TX (Houston) had over 100,000 votes on the first day of early voting. I'm hoping the surge passes and I plan to vote on Thursday or Friday.

Ray B

AH legend
Reaction score
Media
Hunting reports
USA/Canada
After watching some of the DemonRats "perform" I can see no reason that would support a vote for anyone with a D behind their name and that goes from candidates for the president right down to dog catcher. they are showing themselves to be completely without the slightest ability to govern.

Wheels

AH ambassador
Reaction score
Media
Articles
Hunting reports
Africa
Hunted
Botswana, Namibia, South Africa, Tanzania, Zimbabwe

Areaonereal

AH fanatic
Reaction score
Media
Hunting reports
Africa
I have voted across party lines in every year of an election both local, state and National for the last 50 plus years, going forward I will never, never vote for another Democrat as long as I live, regardless of who they may be or their qualifications...any local judge running for confirmation that is a D...no retention is my vote. I am fed up with their antics and schoolyard mentality toward anyone that does not agree with them. I was raised In a die hard Democrat environment, turned Republican under LBJ.

Brent in Az

Silver supporter
AH legend
Reaction score
Media
Articles
Hunted
USA - Az, NM, CO, MT, MN.
**********BREAKING*********

FOX news reports that Trump is in big trouble in the key battle ground state polls.

Sure thing FOX.

The last month, my phone has been blowing up with pollsters calling.

Now I just answer the phone with. "I hate Democrats, how can I help you?"

Click......

Royal27

AH ambassador
Reaction score
Media
Articles
Hunting reports
Africa
Member of
DSC, NRA, SCI
Hunted
USA - TX, CO, GA, ID. Africa - Zimbabwe, Zambia, and South Africa (Limpopo and EC)
I'm watching registration numbers in key states such as PA, AZ, OH, and FL instead of the corrupt dem over sampled polls.

I feel good based on that. I also believe that Texas is safe along with some others.

The popular vote will be closely no doubt. But, I'm betting on an electoral landslide still.

BWH

AH legend
Reaction score
Media
Articles
Hunting reports
Africa
USA/Canada
Member of
Ducks Unlimited, SCI, DSC & NRA
Hunted
USA, Mexico, RSA

How do you know who voted for who.... D vs R????

LivingTheDream

AH legend
Reaction score
Media
Hunting reports
Africa
USA/Canada
Europe
**********BREAKING*********

FOX news reports that Trump is in big trouble in the key battle ground state polls.

Sure thing FOX.

The last month, my phone has been blowing up with pollsters calling.

Now I just answer the phone with. "I hate Democrats, how can I help you?"

Click......
You really want to throw them in a fit, say you are writing in Bernie.

wesheltonj

AH legend
Reaction score
Media
Articles
Hunting reports
Africa
Member of
Hunted
USA, RSA
I also believe that Texas is safe . . .

I am glad you are, because I am not. From what I am see in my part of Texas, it’s 2018 on Steroids. And remember that Ted Cruz just barely won.

I would love a big R turnout in my County but so far it’s just not happening.

wesheltonj

AH legend
Reaction score
Media
Articles
Hunting reports
Africa
Member of
Hunted
USA, RSA
How do you know who voted for who.... D vs R????

You get the vote roster of who voted that day. You run that list against the primary voter list, and your precinct list and can get close to how folks are voting. Also working the poles, how the voters react to you. Having 1 contested primary and now 4 general elections, I am have a good feel about how it’s going.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
OlenArmstr

Latest posts

Latest profile posts

pam308 wrote on TOBY458's profile.
Just saw your listing for a winchester 70 458. Is it still for sale? I want it!!! pam308
flatwater bill wrote on john stroud's profile.
Leopard Legend....................Hi John.............I see that you have not visited AH in awhile. Hope all is well. I am looking for a hunt in Namibia..............would like to ask a few questions about your hunt.............all the best..............................Bill
Cervus elaphus wrote on Bob Nelson 35Whelen's profile.
Hi Bob, how's things going in Wyong?. Down your way a couple of years back but haven't been in NSW since Ebor for the fishing. just getting over some nasty storms up here in Qld, seeing the sun for the first time in a few days. I'm going to NZ in the spring and hope to clean up a few buns while there and perhaps shake the spiders out of my old .303LE (currently owned by my BIL). Cheers Brian
A couple pictures of the sable i chased for miles in Mozambique, Coutada 9!! We finally caught up to him and I had the trophy of a lifetime. Mokore Safaris, Doug Duckworth PH
sable Coutada 9.JPG
sable 2 - Coutada 9.JPG
Safari Dave wrote on egrmpty507's profile.
Did you purchase your hunt at a US SCI fundraiser?