Politics

Should we be worried about our hunting rights? I live in a country where you can only hunt exotic animals.
I read a new about most people in Victoria Australia being in favor of ban duck shooting. Is this the same for other places? Are there big lobbying groups against hunting?
Should we be worried?

Ask your friends in western Australia....i believe no waterfowl shooting there....

Screenshot_20200810-171106_Instagram.jpg

As far as peaceful protests, I have to contrast what I am seeing now with the Tea Party protests of recent memory. No rioting or burning. Those folks even picked up their trash. The gun control protests in Virginia did not lead to looting or arson even though a great number of protesters were conspicuously armed. The current "protests" are nothing more than riots pure and simple.

So last night BLM led vandals pillaged Chicago's Magnificent Mile in supposed outrage over a police shooting. Shots were exchanged with the police. Fortunately, to quote @Saul, 90% of Chicago is free from such outrages ............ :Facepalm: Looking forward to Mayor Lightfoot's latest twist of logic blaming Chicago's accelerating crime and violence spiral on the lack of meaningful gun control.

Fortunately, there nothing quite like a new Coach bag, flat screen TV, or trendy outfit from Nordstroms to help mitigate the outrage over some armed criminal thug being shot by a evil policeman.

And afterall, Christmas is just around the corner. :Finger:

None of this will change in any of these cities until the paternalistic, safe upper middle class urban voters emoting over perceived social injustice realize the thugs are coming for them and their stuff as well.

I hope the Afghani quarterback is safe.............I have him on my fantasy football team.

As far as peaceful protests, I have to contrast what I am seeing now with the Tea Party protests of recent memory. No rioting or burning. Those folks even picked up their trash. The gun control protests in Virginia did not lead to looting or arson even though a great number of protesters were conspicuously armed. The current "protests" are nothing more than riots pure and simple.
I feel if your protests are causing looting and arson you need to back off. I feel then that you are condoning the violence. Let the cops shoot a few looters than the protests will stop. The protests in Nicaragua didn't last long although it hurt their tourist income.

Can you imagine the riots we will see if and when Trump wins in November? It could get very interesting.

Can you imagine the riots we will see if and when Trump wins in November? It could get very interesting.

It seems there is a decent chance that there will be a some states with a few hundred thousand mail in ballots that are problems or fraudulent.

IMO, the election is a landslide. I hope it is large enough that the mail in vote doesn't cause multiple states with "chads".

It probably will be very interesting. We are living in amazing times.

Last edited:
Reactions: WAB
1597114995357.png

Can you imagine the riots we will see if and when Trump wins in November?

Nothing like the civil disobedience that will occur if Biden/BAF win & Robert Francis is put in charge of collecting all the self-loading guns from otherwise law-abiding citizens.

117388592_3585872981437437_5243681199679073423_o.jpg

Attachments

• 117388592_3585872981437437_5243681199679073423_o.jpg
    117388592_3585872981437437_5243681199679073423_o.jpg
    75.9 KB · Views: 92
Kamala Harris is selected as Bidens running mate... and 2 hours later not a single comment, meme, or related post in this thread??????

giphy.gif

Kamala Harris is selected as Bidens running mate... and 2 hours later not a single comment, meme, or related post in this thread??????

giphy.gif

Sorry for letting you down.

:p

In 2016, Hillary was disliked as an individual.

In 2020, the Democrats have chosen Kamala as VP. She was probably the most disliked of the Democratic presidential candidates.

Looks like a winning strategy from this point of view.;)

This is a poor start. I will let the big hitters make better points/meme's.

Left coast/right coast combo. That's enough to turn off everyone in the middle.

I haven't figured out how someone from California whose mother is from India and her father is from Jamaica is suddenly an African-American. I suppose she identifies being from Africa because she avoids pronouncing her name in American, which would rhyme with Pamela and chooses to pronounce it as if she was from Uganda so that it rhymes with Kampala.

But unlike how Sara Palin was treated, this one is special so nothing can be said or severe retaliation will be encountered.

And the fact that she got her political start in SF by being married Willie Brown's mistress gets no air time either.

And the fact that she got her political start in SF by being married Willie Brown's mistress gets no air time either.

Don't underestimate her, think about how bad you want something...would you screw Willie Brown? Yeah she wants power that bad!

Im sure there is something to politcis that I dont understand....

but Harris as Veep makes no sense to me..

She brings the far left.. and she brings California...

So what?

Both the far left and California were voting Biden anyway... nothing changes...

Wouldnt a candidate from a swing state like PA, FL, WI, etc.. that could go either way be more valuable?

Im sure there is something to politcis that I dont understand....

but Harris as Veep makes no sense to me..

She brings the far left.. and she brings California...

So what?

Both the far left and California were voting Biden anyway... nothing changes...

Wouldnt a candidate from a swing state like PA, FL, WI, etc.. that could go either way be more valuable?
The Dems have given up on the presidency. They let the old soldier, Joe and a token take the ticket, knowing full well they don't have a snowball's chance in hell of winning. The liberal money is going in to Senate races. If they can swing that, they can two block everything Trump tries to do.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
glucoslime

Latest posts

Latest profile posts

85lc wrote on Douglas Johnson's profile.
Please send a list of books and prices.
Black wildebeest hunted this week!
Cwoody wrote on Woodcarver's profile.
Shot me email if Beretta 28 ga DU is available
Thank you
Pancho wrote on Safari Dave's profile.
Enjoyed reading your post again. Believe this is the 3rd time. I am scheduled to hunt w/ Legadema in Sep. Really looking forward to it.