Politics

her_real_ability.png
 
bloomberg_plan.png
 
Dem_socialists.png
 
EW3LpqTX0AA-ERU
 

Attachments

  • EW3LpqTX0AA-ERU.jpg
    EW3LpqTX0AA-ERU.jpg
    50.3 KB · Views: 156
EW3uO7YXsAEzL7s
 

Attachments

  • EW3uO7YXsAEzL7s.jpg
    EW3uO7YXsAEzL7s.jpg
    63.5 KB · Views: 153
Guys with rifles in the chamber? I call fake news on that one. Some legislators were wearing bullet proof vests? Wow!
Democrats being dramatic. I really don't think that security is going to allow Joe Public to bring in weapons.
 
EW3zZA4XQAMI1TM
 

Attachments

  • EW3zZA4XQAMI1TM.jpg
    EW3zZA4XQAMI1TM.jpg
    60.9 KB · Views: 137
I agree, it would be very surprising if anyone was allowed in with a firearm.
However! I am all for our elected officials living in fear of their constituents! :D
 
That is a good thing. I can only imagine what kind of monstrosity that money pit would be.
 
There is a very good chance that the presidential library/edifice/eyesore scheduled to be built in Jackson Park, Chicago will never be built.:ROFLMAO::ROFLMAO::ROFLMAO:

Reading Rex again I see (y)
 
Reading Rex again I see (y)

I have been bouncing back and forth everywhere with every available minute today!:D

There is so much information coming out since last week it is hard to stay up with it. Flynn is just the start. 2020 will be an epic year.

So it begins

 
EVO3GFOUMAAFpsL
 

Attachments

  • EVO3GFOUMAAFpsL.jpg
    EVO3GFOUMAAFpsL.jpg
    45.2 KB · Views: 143
There is a very good chance that the presidential library/edifice/eyesore scheduled to be built in Jackson Park, Chicago will never be built.:ROFLMAO::ROFLMAO::ROFLMAO:



I used to be proud that I matriculated from the University of Chicago (AB77 Economics), but then a professor hired a clown, a one term state rep, to read his lecture to some law students, then the guy goes on to become a US rep which lasts less than one term because he quits to become the US President. So then the O'bama PR people elevate the lecturer to "professor". What a farce. Right up there with a Mel Brooks rendition of Shakespeare. I hope the regents come to their senses and never deed any property over to the bunch of ####. Someday I may once again get rash and resume payment of Alumni gifts.
 
I used to be proud that I matriculated from the University of Chicago (AB77 Economics), but then a professor hired a clown, a one term state rep, to read his lecture to some law students, then the guy goes on to become a US rep which lasts less than one term because he quits to become the US President. So then the O'bama PR people elevate the lecturer to "professor". What a farce. Right up there with a Mel Brooks rendition of Shakespeare. I hope the regents come to their senses and never deed any property over to the bunch of ####. Someday I may once again get rash and resume payment of Alumni gifts.

When I was in law school, one of the professors was the former Dean of the University of Arkansas. He said the biggest mistake he ever made was hiring a certain AG/Governor/President.
 

Forum statistics

Threads
70,308
Messages
1,572,385
Members
169,553
Latest member
LeeBennet
 

 

 

Latest posts

Latest profile posts

K_P wrote on Buckleyguy12's profile.
Good morning from Montana.

I'm looking at a post from 2018 where you were looking for a lefty Winchester in .375 H&H Magnum. I'm selling mine. My email is kdp59935@gmail.com in the event that you're still searching for a unicorn.

Best,

Kelly Palmer
Gents, if you book and pay your deposit before the end of this year , you can have the bigger cull package for the 2026 price! https://www.africahunting.com/threa...griffiths-safaris-starting-at-us-2-560.96285/
I am currently in Northern Cape scouting a hunting area, we will have lots of amazing hunting opportunities for 2027! I will post updated available dates soon!
Azklmsr wrote on MANKAZANA SAFARIS's profile.
Good Evening. I am very interested in you hunt for the spiral slam. March in 2028 would be fine for me

Couple of quick questions:

1) Can we add some additional species on
2) what do you want for a deposit?
3) how do you want me to sign up

I'm on whats app or email

Kurt [redacted]

have a great evening
MHYOUNG 375 wrote on Marley7x57's profile.
If you really are interested I 'll send some pix. I have quiet a few.
 
Top