Politics

Sending a hospitalship..uninvited..for no real reason..?? Does he really think we are buying that the situation on Greenland is that bad.. The mind boggles.. :X3:

All healthcare up there is free..

This is lunacy and a great insult to Denmark..

https://www.cbc.ca/news/world/...-greenland-9.7101380

It is an intentional insult to Denmark… it’s not lunacy… it a purposeful poke in the eye…

Free healthcare as a rule sucks by the way… there’s a reason why wealthy people that live in countries with free healthcare go to countries that don’t have free healthcare to seek serious medical attention..
 
It is an intentional insult to Denmark… it’s not lunacy… it a purposeful poke in the eye…

Free healthcare as a rule sucks by the way… there’s a reason why wealthy people that live in countries with free healthcare go to countries that don’t have free healthcare to seek serious medical attention..
Not mentioned much by the socialists is that most of those “free” health care countries also have private hospital networks for those who can afford the best care and want timely appointments.
 
Not mentioned much by the socialists is that most of those “free” health care countries also have private hospital networks for those who can afford the best care and want timely appointments.
Spot on my grandmother went to the public hospital 3 times and they weren’t able to identify any problems one trip to a private hospital and they found the problem. The public healthcare is just not the same standard as the private sector.
 
Not mentioned much by the socialists is that most of those “free” health care countries also have private hospital networks for those who can afford the best care and want timely appointments.

Beat me to it....mind you from what I heard even the private segment in uk is struggling with overload.....
 
I had no idea about this. Canada just doesn’t praise their armed forces enough

IMG_9022.png
 
I had no idea about this. Canada just doesn’t praise their armed forces enough

View attachment 747833
10000% concur…

The oddity of the Canadian military is that every Canadian service member I have ever met has been a true professional and very skilled in their craft…

But they are saddled with substandard, often failing equipment, and a government that pretty obviously could care very little about their wellbeing…
 
My personal dealings with the Canadian Navy. They were top tier professionals.

I loved the rounded bow profile of the Canadian Corvettes and Destroyers. Especially the “Sloop of War” Corvettes
 
I am truly sorry for those who missed it, but the gold medal game between the US and Canada was as good as Lake Placid's match against the Soviets. It also paralleled it with the game largely saved by the incredible goalie play of Connor Hellebuyk. He blocked 40 of 41 shots on goal. Just amazing play. Much like Jim Craig blocking 36 in 1980. Both Canada and the Soviets generated twice as many shots as the US.
 
Many years ago when I was attending C school at Point Loma for the MK101 fire control system used on the Seawolf, Greyback and blueback amongst other old boats. They had a contingent of Canadian submariners attending another class. We would chat on our breaks. They left me with a high opinion of them and would gladly serve next to them. They were pretty sharp and friendly while being very professional.
 
It was a phenomenal hockey game. I am still shocked the U.S. won.

Just before the game-winning goal. Canada was pummeling the goalie and I thought it was just a matter of time since they dominated shots on goal stats. I just knew they were eventually gonna get one in and win. But just like that the U.S. makes a great pass and shot.
 
It was a phenomenal hockey game. I am still shocked the U.S. won.

Just before the game-winning goal. Canada was pummeling the goalie and I thought it was just a matter of time since they dominated shots on goal stats. I just knew they were eventually gonna get one in and win. But just like that the U.S. makes a great pass and shot.
Held my breath and stared. Man, what a game!
 
I am truly sorry for those who missed it, but the gold medal game between the US and Canada was as good as Lake Placid's match against the Soviets. It also paralleled it with the game largely saved by the incredible goalie play of Connor Hellebuyk. He blocked 40 of 41 shots on goal. Just amazing play. Much like Jim Craig blocking 36 in 1980. Both Canada and the Soviets generated twice as many shots as the US.
I wonder if the men’s hockey team will get a stuffed toy for being the silver medalists like the Canadian Women’s Hockey team.
 
I wonder if the men’s hockey team will get a stuffed toy for being the silver medalists like the Canadian Women’s Hockey team.
Both teams got them, a couple of the players looked at them with a what in the hell is this type of look.
 
Adam Schiff announced he will not attend Trump's SOTU. The little Rat will instead speak at a rally.
Will the classless Dems tear up Trump's speech again?
I doubt not that there will be some form of child like behavior in the chamber from the Democrats.
 

Forum statistics

Threads
70,303
Messages
1,572,205
Members
169,509
Latest member
MonikaEdge
 

 

 

Latest profile posts

K_P wrote on Buckleyguy12's profile.
Good morning from Montana.

I'm looking at a post from 2018 where you were looking for a lefty Winchester in .375 H&H Magnum. I'm selling mine. My email is kdp59935@gmail.com in the event that you're still searching for a unicorn.

Best,

Kelly Palmer
Andrew62 wrote on JBonw762's profile.
Hello, I asked the question I did simply to bump it to the top for you. I have a 416 Taylor or I would be very interested in it! It's a real beauty!
Gents, if you book and pay your deposit before the end of this year , you can have the bigger cull package for the 2026 price! https://www.africahunting.com/threa...griffiths-safaris-starting-at-us-2-560.96285/
I am currently in Northern Cape scouting a hunting area, we will have lots of amazing hunting opportunities for 2027! I will post updated available dates soon!
Azklmsr wrote on MANKAZANA SAFARIS's profile.
Good Evening. I am very interested in you hunt for the spiral slam. March in 2028 would be fine for me

Couple of quick questions:

1) Can we add some additional species on
2) what do you want for a deposit?
3) how do you want me to sign up

I'm on whats app or email

Kurt [redacted]

have a great evening
 
Top