Politics


I really hope momentum dies. :confused: Is it just me, or does it feel like as much as Trump thinks can be accomplished, the Dems could eff it beyond repair if the get control again?
 
... Gas has stabilized here for around $2.60 a gallon.
...
Almost $3 a gallon less than what I am paying here in CA. Yet, when it was on the ballot to reduce the newly enacted gas taxes people still voted for higher taxes. Go figure. I just renewed my car registration as well $1,200+ for the year.
 
That sounds good on the surface but if the people that move to red states still vote for democrats just not socialist/communist democrats it may turn some state houses and legislators blue. Since the census is taken every 10 years I believe, that gives them 5 years until the house seat allocations are divided up.
Another huge problem is whenever a red state redraws congressional districts it gets bogged down in court but if a red state does it nothing seems to be challenged. We may get some relief from this when the Supreme Court rules on the case out of Louisiana soon.
Yeah...what I was wondering was that he seemed to only focus on republicans leaving for other republican dominated states....but ignored what you said about Democrats leaving states they have fkd up and by doing so turning the states they are occupying....no mention of that....unless I missed it
 
I think that many voters have short memories. They live for the "here and now", and don't seem to rationalize the bigger picture, and long term results.
I think you could expand on that Brent and say most people are that way in all facets of life not only politically
 
Almost $3 a gallon less than what I am paying here in CA. Yet, when it was on the ballot to reduce the newly enacted gas taxes people still voted for higher taxes. Go figure. I just renewed my car registration as well $1,200+ for the year.
Gas over $5/gal and registration at $1,200/year??

Here at home, gas is about $2.70 and I just renewed the registration for my wife’s car for $66…..for 2 years!

No wonder people are fleeing CA!
 
Almost $3 a gallon less than what I am paying here in CA. Yet, when it was on the ballot to reduce the newly enacted gas taxes people still voted for higher taxes. Go figure. I just renewed my car registration as well $1,200+ for the year.
And then run to Tik Tok to emote about the unfair cost of living.
 
Almost $3 a gallon less than what I am paying here in CA. Yet, when it was on the ballot to reduce the newly enacted gas taxes people still voted for higher taxes. Go figure. I just renewed my car registration as well $1,200+ for the year.
Just paid 2.90 a gallon for Premium at Costco. While I love the price per gallon, I hate the price per barrel on crude.
 
Wasn’t sure where to post this but here it goes.
Japan has had over 100 bear attacks and 12 fatalities since April of 2025!
They said local authorities were going to help the local hunters control the bears but are not going to use firearms.:confused:
 
Gas over $5/gal and registration at $1,200/year??

Here at home, gas is about $2.70 and I just renewed the registration for my wife’s car for $66…..for 2 years!

No wonder people are fleeing CA!
For years I had my Lambo registered at my TX address and was paying $70 for registration instead of $3K+ I would have paid. When I sold the place, I had to go for CA registration.
 
Wasn’t sure where to post this but here it goes.
Japan has had over 100 bear attacks and 12 fatalities since April of 2025!
They said local authorities were going to help the local hunters control the bears but are not going to use firearms.:confused:
They going to go full "Mr. Miyagi" on those bears?
 
I think that many voters have short memories. They live for the "here and now", and don't seem to rationalize the bigger picture, and long term results.
Most people have voted with their wallets and will continue to do so. Trump got elected with the promise of a better economy. People are not seeing his promise being fulfilled at the moment.

It has always been "what have you done for me lately" for most.
 
Wasn’t sure where to post this but here it goes.
Japan has had over 100 bear attacks and 12 fatalities since April of 2025!
They said local authorities were going to help the local hunters control the bears but are not going to use firearms.:confused:
Bow hunting, I wonder?
 
Almost $3 a gallon less than what I am paying here in CA. Yet, when it was on the ballot to reduce the newly enacted gas taxes people still voted for higher taxes. Go figure. I just renewed my car registration as well $1,200+ for the year.
In Ohio it cost me $80.

b923eed7-e867-49b0-8cab-513231e9fe1c_text (1).gif

California's not the place to be.
 

Forum statistics

Threads
70,361
Messages
1,574,179
Members
169,917
Latest member
SherleneWr
 

 

 

Latest profile posts

jnelson wrote on Jjhog's profile.
might think about getting these bullets to me
K_P wrote on Buckleyguy12's profile.
Good morning from Montana.

I'm looking at a post from 2018 where you were looking for a lefty Winchester in .375 H&H Magnum. I'm selling mine. My email is [redacted] in the event that you're still searching for a unicorn.

Best,

Kelly Palmer
Gents, if you book and pay your deposit before the end of this year , you can have the bigger cull package for the 2026 price! https://www.africahunting.com/threa...griffiths-safaris-starting-at-us-2-560.96285/
I am currently in Northern Cape scouting a hunting area, we will have lots of amazing hunting opportunities for 2027! I will post updated available dates soon!
 
Top