Politics

Kinda related?

1000007065.jpg
 
I’ve been watching the JFK file dump commentary the past day or so. So far, it appears the 80,000 documents are the exact same ones Biden dumped in 2023.

What has changed is many redactions were removed. I cannot independently verify what I’m seeing to determine if it’s anti-Semitic fake news or the honest truth, the redactions allege that Mr. Angleton was a back channel from CIA to Mossad and Israeli Intelligence Services was the names frequently redacted.

I don’t like fake news nor spreading it myself, if anyone looks at the actual source docs rather than PDF one-page, highlighted excerpts found on Twitter/X, please correct the record.
 
I’ve been watching the JFK file dump commentary the past day or so. So far, it appears the 80,000 documents are the exact same ones Biden dumped in 2023.

What has changed is many redactions were removed. I cannot independently verify what I’m seeing to determine if it’s anti-Semitic fake news or the honest truth, the redactions allege that Mr. Angleton was a back channel from CIA to Mossad and Israeli Intelligence Services was the names frequently redacted.

I don’t like fake news nor spreading it myself, if anyone looks at the actual source docs rather than PDF one-page, highlighted excerpts found on Twitter/X, please correct the record.

That would make sense as the explanation for the redactions and not releasing was it would compromise us intelligence operations. A back channel to another security agency would fall into that.
 
There are some phenomenal floats to be had on smaller tributaries of the Togiak, particularly for Dollies, rainbows, and grayling - rivers that receive very little to no pressure. My favorite is the Ongivinuk.

It would be an honor.
I assume float from Ongivinuk Lk down to Togiak for pick up? Nice area! Just West of Wood-Tikchik chain of lakes. :)

IMG_0410.jpeg
IMG_0412.jpeg
 
Last edited:
The best thing about the JFK document dump is that it wasn't fed through any special people in pieces like the aborted Epstein dump. It was just a dump. There are plenty of people with a lot of knowledge regarding JFK. If there is anything of substance in the info, they will find it. If not, so be it.
 
The JFK document dump. A lot of word parsing going on.

They are saying 99% of the JFK documents have now been released.

1% of hundreds of thousands of documents can still hide the most damaging information.

So we obviously did not get to the crux of what is still being hidden from the public.
 
The JFK document dump. A lot of word parsing going on.

They are saying 99% of the JFK documents have now been released.

1% of hundreds of thousands of documents can still hide the most damaging information.

So we obviously did not get to the crux of what is still being hidden from the public.


The Gov still has a recording or transcript of the first meeting between LBJ and CIA. That one could be interesting.
 
The JFK document dump. A lot of word parsing going on.

They are saying 99% of the JFK documents have now been released.

1% of hundreds of thousands of documents can still hide the most damaging information.

So we obviously did not get to the crux of what is still being hidden from the public.
The Gov still has a recording or transcript of the first meeting between LBJ and CIA. That one could be interesting.
It doesn't matter how much is released and what is or isn't redacted. It doesn't matter what actually happened between LBJ and the CIA. The smoking gun, whatever someone thinks it might be, will always remain hidden - probably behind that last blacked-out line. That is, after all, the enduring beauty of a conspiracy theory.

Which "first" meeting? After all, he had been in the House form 1937 to 1949, the Senate from 1949 to 1961, and VP from 1961 to 1963 While in the Senate he hade been on the Senate Armed Services Committee before becoming the Minority Leader in 1952 and the Majority Leader in 1954. I mean, it is not like the agency or the nation's most powerful senator wouldn't have had a fairly routine dialogue. Of course, Oliver Stone didn't ask my opinion. :unsure:

The growing consensus, except in rarified corners of the internet, throughout the last 48 hours is that nothing revealed has substantively altered the official findings of the Warren Commission. I mean the silence is fairly deafening. Of course, for the true believers, that simply will be further proof of a conspiracy.
 
Last edited:
It doesn't matter how much is released and what is or isn't redacted. It doesn't matter what actually happened between LBJ and the CIA. The smoking gun, whatever someone thinks it might be, will always remain hidden - probably behind that last blacked-out line. That is, after all, the enduring beauty of a conspiracy theory.

Which "first" meeting? After all, he had been in the House form 1937 to 1949, the Senate from 1949 to 1961, and VP from 1961 to 1963 While in the Senate he hade been on the Senate Armed Services Committee before becoming the Minority Leader in 1952 and the Majority Leader in 1954. I mean, it is not like the agency or the nation's most powerful senator wouldn't have had a fairly routine dialogue. Of course, Oliver Stone didn't ask my opinion. :unsure:

The growing consensus, except in rarified corners of the internet, throughout the last 48 hours is that nothing revealed has substantively altered the official findings of the Warren Commission. Of course, for the true believers that simply will be further truth of a conspiracy.

The not yet given document known to exist is referenced in an article on the Drudge Report today. First meeting after JFK’s death between LBJ and CIA director.

As to your growing concensus, I would say that “concensus” is not at all a concensus. The longer this rolls on, the less confidence in the Warren report, the more inconsistent details, and the more alternatives. I don’t know who killed JFK, but I’d say the present majority view is the Warren report either got it wrong or their conclusions were not sufficiently thorough. At minimum, the CIA and FBI was stonewalling and misleading to protect activities and operations that were in the best interests of our nation. At maximum, elements within them were complicit.
 
The not yet given document known to exist is referenced in an article on the Drudge Report today. First meeting after JFK’s death between LBJ and CIA director.

As to your growing concensus, I would say that “concensus” is not at all a concensus. The longer this rolls on, the less confidence in the Warren report, the more inconsistent details, and the more alternatives. I don’t know who killed JFK, but I’d say the present majority view is the Warren report either got it wrong or their conclusions were not sufficiently thorough. At minimum, the CIA and FBI was stonewalling and misleading to protect activities and operations that were in the best interests of our nation. At maximum, elements within them were complicit.
I think that is an absolutely incorrect conclusion. But as I noted, for those vested in it, an unassailable one.
 
The CIA has many times destroyed more damaging documents more important or more impactful to the US.

I’m sure if any documents damaging to the CIA existed no US President would have been briefed on them. Or allowed to see them. The CIA keeps Presidents in the dark on many programs they don’t need to know about.

Sad but true

Just one small. known example

 
Last edited:
I remember in 1969, a coach/history teacher saying to our class that our generation (hippies, I suppose) were the worst generation in the history of our country. That has probably been said by every group of oldsters in the history of man...
Of course, and in 30 years I will be guilty of calling younger generations entitled. It is measurable that the dollar is worth far less and American buying power has been significantly reduced. That was my main point in the first post. I’m a fan of allowing citizens the option to opt in or out of SS and Medicare. That would at least give younger people the freedom to choose where their money goes.
 
Last edited:
How are those DEI admissions doing for you.

Harvard now offering remedial math. :ROFLMAO:

1742428331192.png
 
How are those DEI admissions doing for you.

Harvard now offering remedial math. :ROFLMAO:

View attachment 672837
My personal faith in the Universities went out the window when they gave 4 year Diplomas to people that couldn't read!

Dexter Manly, James Brooks, Kevin Ross and dozens of other University graduates were functionally illiterate. Don't fool yourself into thinking it's just athletes.
 

Forum statistics

Threads
70,325
Messages
1,572,952
Members
169,660
Latest member
nikitawati
 

 

 

Latest profile posts

K_P wrote on Buckleyguy12's profile.
Good morning from Montana.

I'm looking at a post from 2018 where you were looking for a lefty Winchester in .375 H&H Magnum. I'm selling mine. My email is [redacted] in the event that you're still searching for a unicorn.

Best,

Kelly Palmer
Gents, if you book and pay your deposit before the end of this year , you can have the bigger cull package for the 2026 price! https://www.africahunting.com/threa...griffiths-safaris-starting-at-us-2-560.96285/
I am currently in Northern Cape scouting a hunting area, we will have lots of amazing hunting opportunities for 2027! I will post updated available dates soon!
Azklmsr wrote on MANKAZANA SAFARIS's profile.
Good Evening. I am very interested in you hunt for the spiral slam. March in 2028 would be fine for me

Couple of quick questions:

1) Can we add some additional species on
2) what do you want for a deposit?
3) how do you want me to sign up

I'm on whats app or email

Kurt [redacted]

have a great evening
MHYOUNG 375 wrote on Marley7x57's profile.
If you really are interested I 'll send some pix. I have quiet a few.
 
Top