Politics

Putin once said something like

“A world without Russia is not a world worth existing “

Although I’ve put the above in parentheses- it is no more than a vague attempt to remember what he actually said

What, I believe, he actually meant was

… a world without Putin …

I do believe that he would attempt to use nuclear weapons if his narcissistic little existence was threatened

I’m not entirely sure that his underlings would comply

Beat him to what? Demeaning people, and trying to make them look stupid and foolish, like you usually do?
Some of you guys are a real piece of work.
In my experience any number of people don't require any help.

Last edited:
Putin once said something like

“A world without Russia is not a world worth existing “

Although I’ve put the above in parentheses- it is no more than a vague attempt to remember what he actually said

What, I believe, he actually meant was

… a world without Putin …

I do believe that he would attempt to use nuclear weapons if his narcissistic little existence was threatened

I’m not entirely sure that his underlings would comply
He is attempting a unique form of brinksmanship. The tactical nuclear exercise last week was a non-event in the West. His speech at victory day was an attempt to rally the Russian people to the defense of the Motherland. Yet, unlike Stalin, he is the perpetrator of an invasion not the victim. That can not be lost on most. Finally, the usual massive parade only had a single tank - a WWII era T-34. I suspect any number are privately musing whether this was a gesture to victory in WWII or the reality of the armor losses in Ukraine.

Will be interesting to see how long fear and apathy can be maintained in the face of the ever more obvious.

For those in the know, any truth to this? Could Putin be that stupid or bold? From the Front-Page Directives.

The head of Poland's counterintelligence service has raised concerns about Russian President Vladimir Putin's alleged contemplation of a "mini-invasion" of a NATO country, aiming to test the resolve of Western leaders.

According to Jarosław Stróżyk, Putin is reportedly considering the invasion of parts of Estonia and Sweden, possibly targeting the city of Narva in Estonia or landing on one of Sweden's islands, as part of a broader strategy to exert control over the Baltic states.
Putin may be a lot of things, but stupid is not one of them.

He is attempting a unique form of brinksmanship. The tactical nuclear exercise last week was a non-event in the West. His speech at victory day was an attempt to rally the Russian people to the defense of the Motherland. Yet, unlike Stalin, he is the perpetrator of an invasion not the victim. That can not be lost on most. Finally, the usual massive parade only had a single tank - a WWII era T-34. I suspect any number are privately musing whether this was a gesture to victory in WWII or the reality of the armor losses in Ukraine.

Will be interesting to see how long fear and apathy can be maintained in the face of the ever more obvious.

further interesting that the tank is flying an old soviet era flag rather than a Russian one... (Im guessing alluding to the WWII "victory" that the tank participated in and trying to not bring attention to the crowd that there are indeed no other tanks on display)...

Who specifically are Biden’s supposed handlers? I hear this stated from many folks both on this forum and in person, and I would like some clarity on this.
It is extremely obvious Saul, the ones who type the teleprompter!

Beat him to what? Demeaning people, and trying to make them look stupid and foolish, like you usually do?
Some of you guys are a real piece of work.

This forum has it's share of sanctimonious pseudo fact checkers.

You were saying? :unsure:

Now Ivan is attacking in direction of Kharkiv..

I am beginning to that Macron is right..time to put western boots on the ground

Now Ivan is attacking in direction of Kharkiv..

I am beginning to that Macron is right..time to put western boots on the ground
Macron talks a good game, but I suspect the last European unit to deploy under such a scenario would be a French mechanized brigade.

I am hopeful Ukraine can stop this attack. It is either a throw of the dice by Putin to achieve something before the new American munitions and armor can make a difference, or it is a spoiling attack to try to force Ukraine to shift brigades from Donbas. Next 48 hours will tell.

The first two shipments seem to be heavily weighted to artillery munitions and anti-tank systems.

Macron talks a good game, but I suspect the last European unit to deploy under such a scenario would be a French mechanized brigade.

I am hopeful Ukraine can stop this attack. It is either a throw of the dice by Putin to achieve something before the new American munitions and armor can make a difference, or it is a spoiling attack to try to force Ukraine to shift brigades from Donbas. Next 48 hours will tell.

The first two shipments seem to be heavily weighted to artillery munitions and anti-tank systems.

Kharkiv would open a path directly to Kiev. It is pretty much rolling farmland between the two cities. Let’s hope they hold!

That's the same thing!
He flat out stopped the 20 billion for Israel that was agreed in Congress. (But they went forward with the 60 billion to Ukraine)

Who is Biden to tell Israel "How to fight they're War"

He went from "Don't"
View attachment 604593
To Pandering
View attachment 604594
I don’t care for Biden at all but he’s the president of a country who gave Israel billions of dollars throughout their history. He or Trump or whoever can tell them whatever they want.

Another couple of these short video clips that say much more than their length. China has been very careful what it provides Russia during this war. One thing that seemed useful, if relatively harmless, were several hundred Desert Cross ATVs similar to a Kawasaki Mule or Polaris. It could prove useful as a light supply vehicle. The last couple of weeks, the Russians have been attempting to use them as assault vehicles. They cram them as full as possible with troops and race toward Ukrainian defensive positions - with predictable results.

desert.jpeg

Like the lonely T-34 in the Victory parade, this would seem to point to an increasingly dramatic shortage of armor. The confirmed kill listings on Oryx, the pre-war estimates, and limited new vehicle production capability would make this inevitable. As usual with respect to the Russian art of war, the infantryman pays the price.

Last edited:

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
ASBending

Latest profile posts

SSG Joe wrote on piratensafaris's profile.
From one newbie to another, Welcome aboard!
BLAAUWKRANTZ safaris wrote on Greylin's profile.
We have just completed a group hunt with guys from North Carolina, please feel free to contact the organizers of the group, Auburn at auburn@opextechnologies.com or Courtney at courtney@opextechnologies.com Please visit our website www.blaauwkrantz.com and email me at zanidixie@gmail.com
Zani
FDP wrote on gearguywb's profile.
Good morning. I'll take all of them actually. Whats the next step? Thanks, Derek
Have a look af our latest post on the biggest roan i ever guided on!

I realize how hard the bug has bit. I’m on the cusp of safari #2 and I’m looking to plan #3 with my 11 year old a year from now while looking at my work schedule for overtime and computing the math of how many shifts are needed….