Politics

I wonder if Biden will bring some of the American expats home on AirForce One?
I'm sure NOT... That would be as his boss calls it, a "basket of deplorables" ...

This is what you posted.

in this talk about volunteer or draft military, I'll just say that about 10-20% of the chalk & chain ground-pounders I knew (Navy) had a similar story. They went into the military at the behest of a judge when they didn't like the other option offered involving a jumpsuit. Circa 1995-97. West coast. Some of them just wanted a job or to escape BFE where they were.

This is what I posted.

95-97 into the military rather than jail? That is absolute bullshit. Allow me to be even more bunt. That is a lie - at least with respect to the United States Army, Navy, Air Force, and Marine Corps. Perhaps you had another service in mind?

I admit that you struck a nerve, but I think I was very accurate. 10 to 20% of the people you new in the navy did not join at the behest of a judge. That is a factual statement - whether you knew ten people or 100. Use whatever term you prefer. I frankly find the notion that 10 to 20% of the people you knew in the navy claimed that equally fanciful, but I do not know that as a fact.

This matters to me because it was a flaw in the enlistment system during the draft, and it was an issue that needed be fixed. It was - 20+ years before you joined the navy. Comments like yours to someone who served far longer than you and throughout the period you claim these incidents occurred are at best aggravating because they perpetuate the belief this practice was widespread and enduring. It was not.

And rather than post count, I think I'll rely on decades of active duty service as the basis of my conclusions.

Your background, service, post count, value to the board, knowledge, etc., are irrelevant to the issue.

The bold portion above i highlighted in your post is where I think you initially went wrong and perhaps haven't realized yet.
I didn't claim it. I was passing along hearsay. Last time i'll point that out.
At this point it's hard for me to buy that you're confused or missed this and rather that you're just digging in and won't own that you called me out as a liar.

I will own that I was digging at you for the posting under the influence jab. It wasn't called for. Sorry.

Ownership is like integrity. you do it (and have it, respectively) or you don't.

I'm all done with you mate.

---

Fellas, I'll let it lie and not cloud up the thread further. Apologies for taking up so much ink. Please return to your regularly scheduled program.

I personally think Kennedy is a foil hat head, but I would suggest you Trumpsters need to figure out how to keep him from running as an independent.

If he does run, no matter in what party capacity, he is doing it because he wants Biden to win. I don't understand how ANYONE could want that to happen, regardless of opponent.

But here we are...

Just read an article saying Michigan Congressman Jack Bergman might become an alternative candidate for Speaker. I don’t know anything about Bergman, but the article said he is a four term congressman and a retired Marine Lieutenant General.

If he does run, no matter in what party capacity, he is doing it because he wants Biden to win. I don't understand how ANYONE could want that to happen, regardless of opponent.

But here we are...
I think he may have his own reasons, but I seriously doubt that is one of them. He is a rogue, a loose cannon, a rebel. Joe is establishment demtard all the way.
They have very little in common other than perhaps their view of so called climate change.

Work harder everybody....the Ukraine, Israel, and the Palestinians, need our tax dollars. Commie Joe flinging money at everyone, except the home front.

Iran is testing Commie Joe.

Heard him talking about 100 mill for Gaza like it was HIS money. Doesnt that have to go thru Congress?

If I saw the correct video of the errant rocket that hit near the hospital?? That looked to me just like a classic loss of stability. Unless I'm mistaken, aren't practically all or all the HAMAS rockets purely ballistic in nature with no guidance system. That type of stability requires the center of gravity to be forward of the center of aerodynamic pressure which is acquired at a certain threshold velocity. The suspect rocket on the video, if I watched the right video, appeared to lose stability shortly after launch and fly exactly like an aerodynamically unstable rocket does, flying in a somewhat unpredictable parabolic curve. Such rockets that lose stability either have the payload mass too far rearward and/or inadequate fin stabilization or fins too far forward or losing one or more fins at launch- that is basic physics and is my experience when testing them. The rocket in the video does that and flies into the ground (out of sight of the camera view in the video that I saw) impacting at a shallow angle.... presumably in the parking lot near the hospital. The video records a reflected flash at the time of impact. It is my understanding the payloads of that type rocket are generally not sufficient to do great structural damage to large modern buildings. The pictures of the parking lot showed damaged vehicles, a small low angle explosives detonation mark or gouge in the pavement with limited collateral damage to surrounding buildings. So, I dunno?? Also, the video showed the flight path of the rocket certainly began and ended in GAZA

Last edited:
Obama secretly arranged $400 million dollars being sent to Iran on a private plane without congressional approval
Well, but you forget. That was THEIR money, we were just giving it back.....like Joe and his 6 billion... ;)

Yes, many are very primitive. Launched on rails or rods from under overhanging porches on houses or primitive, partially thatched dugouts that would be almost impossible to spot from aerial surveillance. I just tried to find the video I watched of this rocket and could not find it. I did watch a bunch of videos showing iron dome intercepts and fragments going here and there. The idiot MSM outlets manned by dumb as a rock reporters keep showing an intercept over Tel Aviv with a rocket section falling and calling that the rocket that hit the parking lot by the hospital. BS! the rocket that hit near the hospital never left GAZA airspace. Total bunch of crap promulgated by lazy, low IQ MSM idiots. The video I saw, is apparently no longer available through common search results... hmmm? I looked around quite awhile and couldn't find it tonight. That has a stench me thinks.

The video of the errant rocket I saw that was reported to have hit the parking lot, shows the rocket launch and at what seems like a fairly high launch angle from the right side of the video view. That high launch angle would likely mean the launch was from well within GAZA. It begins its travel right to left in the camera view. It is by itself and is not part of a cluster launch. It flies perhaps for a second or two then starts that tell-tale erratic unstable curved flight path toward the camera and past 180' back toward the general area of the launch but somewhat closer to the camera position. It continues that progressively curved path tilting downward until impacting the ground, out of sight, at maybe a 45' or shallower angle. Only the reflection of the flash is seen at impact. It appears to hit between and among a group of buildings. That explains the parking lot hit. Contrary to a bunch of idiot MSM reports and insinuations, I did not see an intercept missile in flight nor the tell-tale flash of an intercept during the entire flight of the suspect rocket. It appeared like its engine was burning normally and consistently during it's entire flight. I still believe this rocket, if the video I watched is indeed the suspect, simply was not stable or lost stability during the first part of its flight and flew into the parking lot near the hospital.

Last edited:
"Simply being British and white is enough" to get assaulted by the Muslim men in London and yet the same London voted a Muslim mayor by %57 of the vote and UK has a colored person as the Prime Minister.
I guess you don't consider anyone but only White Christians can assimilate in UK and the rest are just subjects like the Colonist called them, including the mayor and the PM.

Like talking to a brick wall....you really haven't a clue....where did i say everyone?....i am saying there is a difference between people who are willing or wanting assimilate, and a great amount who have no interest in doing it....its like you cant read English and understand what is being said , as its not the first time you seem to have this problem....honestly can't be bothered with responding to your....mmm can only call it bullshit for anything better....:D Beers:

The thing that makes no sense to me is all the talk about preventing Iran from developing a nuclear bomb & delivery system. If what we hear is true that Iran has good relations with Russia, China & North Korea and Iran has borders adjacent to two of them, what's to stop Russia or China from loading a few nukes on a truck and driving them across the border to Iran?

I personally think Kennedy is a foil hat head, but I would suggest you Trumpsters need to figure out how to keep him from running as an independent.

2016 taught me to never trust polls. If you need evidence just let me know. I wouldn’t consider myself a Trumpster, but I’m definitely a conservative. I don’t fear Kennedy taking Republican votes. He would undoubtedly do more damage to Biden as you look at his approval ratings even among Democrats.

What specifically gives you tinfoil hat vibes? I don't care for his views on firearms, etc., but have yet to see anything from him that gives goofy vibes. He's one of the few democrats I can hear out an argument from without my jaw dropping immediately. Granted, I don't watch him like a hawk or anything but he seems capable of rational discourse even if his views are not my own.

RFK Jr is basically unelectable so why mess with it. Fairly recent history clearly shows that folly. The stakes are too high with the current Admin train wreck to mess with fringe candidates who are simply playing a dangerous spoiler game for who knows what reason. In the case of any of the Kennedy clan, including RFK Jr, maybe as obviously and stupidly simple as ego. Biden is the current brainless conductor and engineer placeholder. So how is it more imperative to keep JFK Jr out if Trump becomes R candidate vs DeSantis being R candidate? Same for any other R candidate vs the Dem machine. TDS RINO and closet Dem colors and impulses always show through.

What the heck, since everyone can speculate including self proclaimed experts, I'll submit one more speculative observation on the errant rocket parking lot hit. That impact area damage does not look like it was caused by a very large explosive. The elongated shallow angle impact gouge and smear is relatively small. Could that have been a fairly large rocket, was carrying a payload of gasoline with something like an RPG in the nose to create an aerosol and ignite it upon impact? That might explain the burned vehicles with very little structural damage in the area of the impact. In effect a really big Molotov cocktail ?? Additionally, a liquid payload shifting or sloshing rearward could explain some of the instability shown by that rocket in flight. All pure speculation on my part

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
LydiaR8063

Latest posts

Latest profile posts

SETH RINGER wrote on Fatback's profile.
IF YOU DON'T COME UP WITH ANY .458, I WILL TRY AND GET MY KID TO PACK SOME UP FOR YOU BUT PROBABLY WOUDN'T BE TILL THIS WEEKEND AND GO OUT NEXT WEEK.
PURA VIDA, SETH
sgtsabai wrote on Sika98k's profile.
I'm unfortunately on a diet. Presently in VA hospital as Agent Orange finally caught up with me. Cancer and I no longer can speak. If all goes well I'll be out of here and back home in Thailand by end of July. Tough road but I'm a tough old guy. I'll make it that hunt.
sgtsabai wrote on Wyfox's profile.
Nice one there. I guided for mulies and elk for about 10 or so years in northern New Mexico.
sgtsabai wrote on Tanks's profile.
Business is the only way to fly. I'm headed to SA August 25. I'm hoping that business isn't an arm and a leg. If you don't mind, what airline and the cost for your trip. Mine will be convoluted. I'll be flying into the states to pick up my 416 Rigby as Thailand doesn't allow firearms (pay no attention to the daily shootings and killings) so I'll have 2 very long trips.