Politics

Excellent, thanks for sharing!
 
I know we are all outraged but I am fairly certain John Durham also fit the Weiss model. Just saying.

How dare you pour facts all over our outrage!
 
Our woke libiturd drama teacher Prime Minister. What an embarrassment!
IMG_9551.jpeg
 
How dare you pour facts all over our outrage!
I seem to remember most of my party was delighted with the appointment at the time. :E Shrug:
Our woke libiturd drama teacher Prime Minister. What an embarrassment!View attachment 551117
I do not know if your post was a photoshop - but this is a phot tweet he posted himself.

Titled it Team Barby

ken.jpg


I am dumbfounded by any heterosexual (cisgender for the newly woke) male embracing the neutering of men which seems to be the primary message of the movie Barbie. Knowing the women that I have, I am dumbfounded any heterosexual female would want anything to do with one.
 
I seem to remember most of my party was delighted with the appointment at the time. :E Shrug:

I do not know if your post was a photoshop - but this is a phot tweet he posted himself.

Titled it Team Barby

View attachment 551130

I am dumbfounded by any heterosexual (cisgender for the newly woke) male embracing the neutering of men which seems to be the primary message of the movie Barbie. Knowing the women that I have, I am dumbfounded any heterosexual female would want anything to do with one.
You know
I seem to remember most of my party was delighted with the appointment at the time. :E Shrug:

I do not know if your post was a photoshop - but this is a phot tweet he posted himself.

Titled it Team Barby

View attachment 551130

I am dumbfounded by any heterosexual (cisgender for the newly woke) male embracing the neutering of men which seems to be the primary message of the movie Barbie. Knowing the women that I have, I am dumbfounded any heterosexual female would want anything to do with one.
I wonder if Thats why his Wife is Divorcing Him/Trudea?
 
I seem to remember most of my party was delighted with the appointment at the time. :E Shrug:

I do not know if your post was a photoshop - but this is a phot tweet he posted himself.

Titled it Team Barby

View attachment 551130

I am dumbfounded by any heterosexual (cisgender for the newly woke) male embracing the neutering of men which seems to be the primary message of the movie Barbie. Knowing the women that I have, I am dumbfounded any heterosexual female would want anything to do with one.

I am predicting Hollywood will probably come out with a Barbie 2 movie since the Barbie movie has been a huge financial success. Who knows, maybe a GI Joe movie will be made too.
 
I seem to remember most of my party was delighted with the appointment at the time. :E Shrug:

I do not know if your post was a photoshop - but this is a phot tweet he posted himself.

Titled it Team Barby

View attachment 551130

I am dumbfounded by any heterosexual (cisgender for the newly woke) male embracing the neutering of men which seems to be the primary message of the movie Barbie. Knowing the women that I have, I am dumbfounded any heterosexual female would want anything to do with one.
My wife who is named Barb (really!) would not approve. I know that for sure. She has made sure our granddaughters are not taken to see that movie.
 
Weiss, and the DOJ, have one mission.
Too obstruct the house investigation.

Convenient timing, after Comer announced they were going to subpoena the Bidens, and had a winnable court case for obtaining documents.

Maybe Comer shouldn't be so eager to tip his hand.
 
re "Ken Trudeau" coming out.
Sure would explain a lot. Everything from his youthful obsession with playing 'dress ups', his pushing extreme LGBTI alphabet policies on the country through to his anti everything masculine attitude.
 
re Biden enquiry:
A bit of speculation with absolutely no facts to support it :unsure:. Maybe somewhere deep within the machinery they have decided that Biden is a liability and needs to go. However he refuses to follow the agreed script and won't let go the Presidency. What better way to encourage his departure than a Special Council that can go hard, or go soft, on command.
 
1691969188271.jpeg
 
Now the world knows what the Bidet's response will be to any disaster manmade or natural NO, NO COMMENT. That's because he hasn't been told what to say yet.
 

Forum statistics

Threads
70,283
Messages
1,571,670
Members
169,393
Latest member
MindaF074
 

 

 

Latest profile posts

Gents, if you book and pay your deposit before the end of this year , you can have the bigger cull package for the 2026 price! https://www.africahunting.com/threa...griffiths-safaris-starting-at-us-2-560.96285/
I am currently in Northern Cape scouting a hunting area, we will have lots of amazing hunting opportunities for 2027! I will post updated available dates soon!
Azklmsr wrote on MANKAZANA SAFARIS's profile.
Good Evening. I am very interested in you hunt for the spiral slam. March in 2028 would be fine for me

Couple of quick questions:

1) Can we add some additional species on
2) what do you want for a deposit?
3) how do you want me to sign up

I'm on whats app or email

Kurt [redacted]

have a great evening
MHYOUNG 375 wrote on Marley7x57's profile.
If you really are interested I 'll send some pix. I have quiet a few.
 
Top