Politics

Not sure if it's arrived but this was on the status of the boss of the insurance brokers I use....he is on the committee...I was going to send him a comment...but managed to stop....as premiums here on my vehicles are horrendous enough....fk pisses me off ...already read some adoring bullshit by people here about her...:S Horse Shit:...no hyaena shitting smiley....

Screenshot_20230331-221818_WhatsApp.jpg

Not sure if it's arrived but this was on the status of the boss of the insurance brokers I use....he is on the committee...I was going to send him a comment...but managed to stop....as premiums here on my vehicles are horrendous enough....fk pisses me off ...already read some adoring bullshit by people here about her...:S Horse Shit:...no hyaena shitting smiley....

View attachment 526248
You can keep her ya know. It’s ok.

This is bigger than a few people who just want to be addressed by their "appropriate" pronoun. This is being pushed by degenerates, aka pedophiles and sexual deviants, who have a direct line to your kids and insecure adults via their cell phones. Adult gay men and women are being convinced that since they like the same sex they were actually just born in the wrong body. Effeminate men are told they are actually women and less feminine women are told they're men.

Something like 24% of young people are now saying they fall somewhere in the LGBTQIA+-÷/; spectrum. If I was born yesterday I would know that's BS.

Even more disgusting is the amount of adults using it as an attention seeking scheme. The new admissions/developments of the 21 yr old "I am Jazz" victim are proof positive of this. The diabolical brain washing and coaching by that young mans mother that I have recently observed deserve nothing less than the death penalty. It's only one of thousands of similar stories you can find on the internet. Entire groups have been formed for victims of such abuse.

Lia Thomas has been outed as one of these sexual deviants even if ESPN did recently honor him.

How about the doctors who have gone against the "shall do no harm" oath and mutilated children and adults. Leftists call it "gender affirming care" when in reality it's just cutting off young women's breasts, young men's penises and testicles and introducing drugs that leave their bodies unable to physically grow properly and in most cases leaves them unable to orgasm even with their sexual organs intact. Turns out that if a child doesn't go through puberty, sexual climax becomes virtually impossible. Who would have thought?

Our evil politicians have of course jumped on the bandwagon not only to secure votes but because it's one more institution that they can knock down to ensure the fall of the west. Their influence convinces the overly empathetic that they need to go along with the delusion as to be, what else, a proper progressive.

The only bright light is that a number of European countries have recently taken a step back in the so called gender affirming care.

Sorry to rant and not meaning to preach, but it is the truth of the situation and is much worse that just a few people seeking validation. It is downright evil at play.
Thank you. My thoughts exactly.

I’m going to identify myself as a Lioness and drape the skin over me, maybe that way I can bring the skin home and bypass customs.

When Kampala Kamala visits a foreign country there are two questions for the president of the visited country: 1 Are you married? 2. does your wife mind if you have sexual relations with Kampala Kamala? From all of the evidence we have seen, that seems to be her only qualifications for any job or agreement that she was seeking.

1680358942600.jpeg

1680358962277.jpeg

1680359095956.gif

You can keep her ya know. It’s ok.
Or invite her for the scenic route around one of your more populated streams or rivers?

UN arseholes piss me off...I have put UN range rover that drives around here on this thread....got sent this video..took some shots...I would love some of the always seemingly brand new cruisers etc they drive around in...let alone the range rover...mmm...nah forget that one ....
Screenshot_20230327-105736_Gallery.jpg

Screenshot_20230327-105727_Gallery.jpg
Screenshot_20230327-105653_Gallery.jpg

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
WillieBurk

Latest profile posts

Impact shots from the last hunt

Early morning Impala hunt, previous link was wrong video

Headshot on jackal this morning

Mature Eland Bull taken in Tanzania, at 100 yards, with 375 H&H, 300gr, Federal Premium Expanding bullet.

20231012_145809~2.jpg