Politics

1652642184033.jpeg


:E Red Hot::E Red Hot::E Red Hot: Thanks to the idiot in the White House!!!
 
1652642200993.png
 
1652649689328.png
 
1652650269445.jpeg
 
1652650319089.jpeg
 
1652650130454.png
 
Has anyone heard or seen the documentary called 2000 Mules? Your thoughts??
 
I would like to laugh at all of these memes being posted but I just can't anymore. $4.30 regular gas around here but we're shutting down oil drilling. I have a vehicle that needs work or preferably replaced but finding a reasonably priced used replacement is almost impossible. I'm tired of working on vehicles but I might have no choice but to waste weekends doing the repairs I've put off because who can even afford to pay a mechanic after you've purchased the overpriced and now even more greatly inflated replacement parts? When you do find something you had better have money in hand because used vehicles are being snapped up quick while still being overpriced (20-25% from my semi-educated observations). Filling a cart with groceries is depressing and it will cost $15 in gas to go get them. Same for going to the shooting range. Just buying a flat of veggie plants yesterday at the local nursery cost dollars more than just a couple of years ago. People are losing their minds because they can't find something as simple as formula to feed their babies but we can send billions to corrupt countries and we're told to feel good about our hardships. To my knowledge only one man is trying to stop this last $40 billion from leaving our shores, but the rest of the politicians are fat, happy and eating steak and lobster and doing everything in their power to make it worse.

This is how evil regimes start and I have no patience for people who support it through willful ignorance anymore.

Bitch fest over.
 
Has anyone heard or seen the documentary called 2000 Mules? Your thoughts??

I haven't seen it but heard Ben Shapiro's observations of it. It sounds interesting and brings up questions but it's mostly unsubstantiated from my understanding. No doubt there were shenanigans but to what actual degree???
 
1652712052574.png
 
A chart that describes more and more Americans

1652717340221.png
 

Forum statistics

Threads
70,317
Messages
1,572,784
Members
169,619
Latest member
CameronCou
 

 

 

Latest posts

Latest profile posts

K_P wrote on Buckleyguy12's profile.
Good morning from Montana.

I'm looking at a post from 2018 where you were looking for a lefty Winchester in .375 H&H Magnum. I'm selling mine. My email is kdp59935@gmail.com in the event that you're still searching for a unicorn.

Best,

Kelly Palmer
Gents, if you book and pay your deposit before the end of this year , you can have the bigger cull package for the 2026 price! https://www.africahunting.com/threa...griffiths-safaris-starting-at-us-2-560.96285/
I am currently in Northern Cape scouting a hunting area, we will have lots of amazing hunting opportunities for 2027! I will post updated available dates soon!
Azklmsr wrote on MANKAZANA SAFARIS's profile.
Good Evening. I am very interested in you hunt for the spiral slam. March in 2028 would be fine for me

Couple of quick questions:

1) Can we add some additional species on
2) what do you want for a deposit?
3) how do you want me to sign up

I'm on whats app or email

Kurt [redacted]

have a great evening
MHYOUNG 375 wrote on Marley7x57's profile.
If you really are interested I 'll send some pix. I have quiet a few.
 
Top