Politics

Oh, Sleepy Joe is much worse than Obama in my opinion. I think Obama actually formed independent thoughts occasionally, where Biden's thoughts are influenced by the left wing socialists/Marxists puppet masters pulling his strings. What makes him especially detrimental to our country, is that he has no future political ambitions and there is no reason for him to compromise on anything he does not want to. He only ran for president because he hated Trump and promised his son he would run to defeat Trump and his policies.
He only ran to stop him and his family from being locked up for corruption as the Ukraine scandal unraveled. His personal teleprompt is in his ear. He is dangerous because he has nothing to lose, apart from the rest of his dying brain and I'm surprised nasty Nance hasn't invoked the 25th already to put in the ultra-radical marxist Harris. It's good to see some states rejecting the Bi-Deng/Obama mantra and protecting 1A & 2A. The survival of America as a Constitutional Republic and the right to bear arms depends on those states.
 
I disagree on that- Gerald Ford was in a tough position. Much like this last election the country was divided and each side considered the other side as an enemy. So he did what he could to salve the differences and then handed the reins over to Carter, who while continuing the efforts to put the conflict behind us was too much of a follower, particularly of bad advice. So at the time, Carter got the title of worst president in modern history, but he didn't have the title very long.
Carter was good at two things; growing peanuts and flyfishing. He has now been relegated to the third worst President after Obama and Bi-Deng.
 
What's next?

Mass expansion of nerf gun production? :E Dozing Off:
The US Marines were the last to cave to the woke. I thought they would be the bastion against the communists but nah, the left removed all the conservative military leaders and installed marxists. Now any Marine who wants to transgender to a eunuch, can do so with the Pentagon's approval and medical support. They can remove all their man bits and put on a dress, but they will still always be just a man in drag.
 
I think the 2022 mid terms could be the largest turnover from Demorats to Republicans in the history of Congressional mid terms. The Independent voters who hated Trump and voted for Biden, are seeing the fruitions of their decision and it's only starting. A couple of more multi trillion dollar "stimulus" packages and our economy will be toast. When inflation and thus interest rates (in an attempt to curb inflation) skyrocket by then due to the flood of free money and gas hits $3.50-$4.00/gallon, voters will realize what a disaster Biden's policies have been. And I don't think Biden can physically/mentally make it through his first term? He already speaks and looks like he's incapacitated much of the time. Just my 2 centavos!
First you have to get through the democrat fraud duo; Dominion and mail-in-voting - the democrats don't need votes, they can create them. If anything like HR1 gets passed, it's all over rover for people to have a say in elections and welcome to the one-party state. There is much hype about 2022 and 2024 but this is all smoke in the wind unless fraudulent elections, like 2020 eg, are removed and can you really see that happening?. Individual states hold the real balance of power but the question is will they form a bloc to defend the Constitution.
 
The US Marines were the last to cave to the woke. I thought they would be the bastion against the communists but nah, the left removed all the conservative military leaders and installed marxists. Now any Marine who wants to transgender to a eunuch, can do so with the Pentagon's approval and medical support. They can remove all their man bits and put on a dress, but they will still always be just a man in drag.
In spite of all the bloviating on our side, and cute new ad agency ditties championed by newly appointed woke bureaucrats, the American uniformed military leadership remains strongly apolitical and largely conservative. Fortunately, for our democracy, they also follow orders and will make the best of whichever eyebrow raising directives are given by whomever is the current elected leadership - whether figuring out how to absorb LGBT volunteers (they are actually very rare) or dismantling strong relationships within NATO as directed by the last guy.
 
Last edited:
A very impressive display of purpose was when a General (I can't find the clip just now so I unfortunately can't identify him) came to the protests in DC. His brief interview as he observed the scene first hand was a huge credit to the apolitical nature of the military and their role in defending the constitution. I think it a shame that brief statement didn't get the attention it deserved. Because it gives one a huge amount of respect for the US military.
 
First you have to get through the democrat fraud duo; Dominion and mail-in-voting - the democrats don't need votes, they can create them. If anything like HR1 gets passed, it's all over rover for people to have a say in elections and welcome to the one-party state. There is much hype about 2022 and 2024 but this is all smoke in the wind unless fraudulent elections, like 2020 eg, are removed and can you really see that happening?. Individual states hold the real balance of power but the question is will they form a bloc to defend the Constitution.
 
FB_IMG_1621788605588.jpg
 
I heard an incomplete story on the news. The Bidet told a joke to the graduating class of the Coast Guard Academy- something about the relationship between the Navy and the Coast Guard- evidently it was taken by the Coast Guard to be an insult rather than a joke- so they were quiet and didn't respond as the Bidet expected. so he criticized them- asking if they had gotten out of bed or something of the sort- because they had not applauded at his insult which he thought was a joke. anyway- one more example of how this Bozo is unattached from reality.

 
Carter was good at two things; growing peanuts and flyfishing. He has now been relegated to the third worst President after Obama and Bi-Deng.
He made some pretty good wooden chairs, too.
 
Good point. The military no longer honor their oath. The marxists are so well entrenched in every facet of gov power, state and federal, that they will be difficult to dislodge with less than an armed conflict imho.
 
Last edited:
In spite of all the bloviating on our side, and cute new ad agency ditties championed by newly appointed woke bureaucrats, the American uniformed military leadership remains strongly apolitical and largely conservative. Fortunately, for our democracy, they also follow orders and will make the best of whichever eyebrow raising directives are given by whomever is the current elected leadership - whether figuring out how to absorb LGBT volunteers (they are actually very rare) or dismantling strong relationships within NATO as directed by the last guy.
What military leadership is still conservative? I can't think of any since Obama purged them out over 8 years. You could start from the Sec Def and work down.
 
What military leadership is still conservative? I can't think of any since Obama purged them out over 8 years. You could start from the Sec Def and work down.
Well, I would suggest you actually know them. I do.
 
Well, I would suggest you actually know them. I do.

+1

While there are certainly a number of left leaning flag officers in the US military.. the vast majority that I know that are either still serving or have retired within the last 10 years are still very right leaning...

(While I likely don’t know as many flag officers as @Red Leg , I do know a significant number in 3 separate branches of service... and talk to a handful on a weekly/monthly basis...)... none of those that I speak with are left leaning at all... a few are extreme right leaning)...
 
Well, I would suggest you actually know them. I do.
If the military leadership actually followed their oath, they would have prevented the communists from taking the WH. That they didn't speaks volumes. I know about them and what they have done. It is good and healthy to debate politics, and we should enjoy it while we are still able, because the way things are going, it will become hate speech under this administration. You don't believe so?, check out the democrat states.
 
If the military leadership actually followed their oath, they would have prevented the communists from taking the WH. That they didn't speaks volumes. I know about them and what they have done. It is good and healthy to debate politics, and we should enjoy it while we are still able, because the way things are going, it will become hate speech under this administration. You don't believe so?, check out the democrat states.
I have no idea what you are talking about, and I am fairly sure you don’t either. The military leadership of the US never interferes in an election. And when an election and electors are certified, It will always support that elected leadership regardless of party.

And I can assure you the American military understands its oath exactly and takes it very seriously.
 
Last edited:
If the military followed their oath, they would have prevented the communists from taking the WH.

I was under the impression that the Bidet was crowned president because the various states claimed he won their states electoral votes. Whether or not the election actually reflected the valid votes of eligible Americans was an issue for the courts, not the military- at least when I went to school.
 
If the military leadership actually followed their oath, they would have prevented the communists from taking the WH. That they didn't speaks volumes. I know about them and what they have done. It is good and healthy to debate politics, and we should enjoy it while we are still able, because the way things are going, it will become hate speech under this administration. You don't believe so?, check out the democrat states.

Your profile says you’re in Australia.

Are you a US Citizen living abroad? Or an Australian interested in US political issues and the US Military?

That’s a sincere question, not a jab... but I think relevant to both your statements as well as any response I’d provide...
 
If the military leadership actually followed their oath, they would have prevented the communists from taking the WH. That they didn't speaks volumes. I know about them and what they have done. It is good and healthy to debate politics, and we should enjoy it while we are still able, because the way things are going, it will become hate speech under this administration. You don't believe so?, check out the democrat states.
4A4FB2E3-D641-4BC3-8D87-C2BBB89D29A7.jpeg

Honestly, with all do respect, what country would this one resemble if the military intervened and prevented any elected official from taking office. It wasn’t a coup after all, whether or not we disagree with the results of the election.
Hell yes I disagree with the results but I certainly do not believe this country has devolved to the point that the military can or would act on their own. If in fact you feel the military leadership is so left leaning and have the ability to act on their own, then what if the republicans had taken the election? Do you think the military would have then acted on their own to prevent him from reentering the White House?
 

Forum statistics

Threads
70,425
Messages
1,575,775
Members
170,390
Latest member
DYOHenriet
 

 

 

Latest profile posts

Hornedfrogbbq wrote on Rhoyland4's profile.
Do you mind me asking what auction you are referencing? I'm not in the market for any of those rifles...just curious.

Frosty in Fort Worth
K_P wrote on Buckleyguy12's profile.
Good morning from Montana.

I'm looking at a post from 2018 where you were looking for a lefty Winchester in .375 H&H Magnum. I'm selling mine. My email is [redacted] in the event that you're still searching for a unicorn.

Best,

Kelly Palmer
Gents, if you book and pay your deposit before the end of this year , you can have the bigger cull package for the 2026 price! https://www.africahunting.com/threa...griffiths-safaris-starting-at-us-2-560.96285/
I am currently in Northern Cape scouting a hunting area, we will have lots of amazing hunting opportunities for 2027! I will post updated available dates soon!
 
Top